Other Opsite product(s)
OpSite Transparent Film Adhesive Waterproof Dressing
OpSite Transparent Film is film designed to help wounds heal. As a primary dressing, it is breathable, flexible and waterproof. This film allows for excess moisture vapor to escape while still keeping moisture in the wound environment to promote healing. Escaping excess moisture helps to prevent skin maceration. In addition to the healing features, this transparent film is designed to conform to awkward areas such as elbows for a perfect fit. This film is waterproof too, allowing the patient to bathe with no worries. This film may be used as a secondary dressing to add wound protection and infection prevention. It offers an acrylic adhesive that allows the dressing to stay in place for up to 7 days.
Features and Benefits
- Waterproof design allows for bathing.
- Conforms to awkward areas of the body.
- Moisture vapor permeable.
- Helps to prevent airborne bacteria contamination.
- Provides wound site observation.
- Reduces risk of infection from urine or feces.
- Promoes a moist healing environment.
- Product Numbers: 4542, 4963, 4967, 4975, 4986, 4987, 4988, 4989.
- Width Options: 4 to 21-5/8 Inch.
- Length Options: 5-1/2 to 17-3/4 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Dressing Type: Roll.
- Material: Polyurethane.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- Delivery Method: 2 Tab Delivery.
- Adhesive Film.
- HCPCS: A6258, A6259.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
Manuals and Documents
- Understanding Film Dressings contains highlights of studies of this advanced wound care product.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Opsite
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!