Other Opsite product(s)
Flexifix Transparent Film Roll
Flexifix Roll was developed for tubing fixation. This product can also be used for attaching leg bags, stoma devices and other medical appliances to the body. Available in 2- or 4-inch widths, these dressing rolls are waterproof and help prevent bacterial contamination. The transparency of this bandage roll allows caregivers the opportunity to monitor wound sites without having to frequently change bandages. It has high moisture vapor permeability to help prevent perspiration and fluid buildup under the dressing. An acrylic adhesive minimizes the risk of skin damage during removal.
Flexifix Features & Benefits
- Unique roll format
- Helps prevent bacterial contamination.
- Moisture vapor permeability helps prevent the accumulation of perspiration and fluid under the dressing.
- Acrylic adhesive minimizes the risk of skin damage on removal, especially after long periods of wear.
- Adaptable to difficult contour areas of the body.
- Application over dressings and tubes.
- Highly conformable and extensible to increase patient comfort.
- Aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Highly conformable and extensible.
- Transparency allows visibility.
- Retention of primary dressings.
- Retention of low adherent dressings.
- Retention of Allevyn Hydrocellular Hydrophilic Polyurethane wound dressings.
- Fixation of tubing.
- Attachment of leg bags, stoma devices, etc.
- Product Numbers: 66000040, 66000041.
- Width Options: 2 & 4 Inches.
- Length Option: 11 Yards.
- Dressing Type: Roll.
- Material: Transparent Film.
- Application: Transparent Retainer Dressing.
- Acrylic adhesive.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
Manuals and Documents
- Skin Breakdown Protection contains information about the efficacy of this wound dressing product.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Opsite
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!