Other Opsite product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Opsite Flexigrid Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing
Opsite Flexigrid is a transparent film dressing with a wound measurement grid. It is also an adhesive dressing. The utility of the Flexigrid Dressing is the ability to monitor the wound site’s reduction or growth in size. The Flexigrid transparent film is vapor permeable. This dressing is conformable and extensible. It is constructed with a waterproof film, allowing patients to bathe without changing dressings. A flexible carrier enables single handed application allowing the dressing to conform to the contours of the body. Its transparency enables accurate positioning over the wound site. It also aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination. Widely used to provide a moist wound healing environment for superficial wounds, Flexigrid is also ideal for use as a secondary dressing.
- Superficial wounds, such as shallow pressure sores, minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Use as a secondary dressing, for example over Intrasite Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing or Allevyn Cavity Wound Dressing.
- To provide catheter fixation.
Product Features & Benefits
- Superior film with acrylic adhesive.
- Simple, effective application technique.
- Adaptable to awkward body areas.
- Can be easily cut into strips or shapes for application to awkward areas such as heels, elbows and knees.
- Unique wound measurement grid allows simple but accurate assessments of the healing process.
- After tracing the edges of the wound, the Flexigrid carrier can be removed and stored in the patient’s notes.
- Retains wound exudate.
- Provides high moisture vapor permeability.
- Can be left in place for up to 7 days, minimizing interference at the wound site and reducing the amount of caregiver treatment time.
- Flexigrid allows excess exudate to evaporate, helping prevent skin maceration.
- Product Numbers: 66024628, 66024629, 66024630, 66024631, 66024632.
- Width Options: 2 3⁄8 to 6 Inch.
- Length options: 2 3⁄4 to 10 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Polyurethane.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing with Grid.
- Delivery Method: 2 Tab Delivery.
- Adhesive Film.
- HCPCS codes: A6257.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A