Other Opsite product(s)
Customers Also Bought
OpSite Post Op Visible Dressings
Post-Op Visible provides greater permeability to allow easier vapor passage. This dressing combines the features of increased permeability with the high MVTR REACTIC hydrophilic polyurethane film. High MVTR film has a unique molecular structure making it significantly more permeable to water vapor than ordinary films in the presence of moisture. The patented REACTIC film is 3 to 8 times more permeable to water vapor than standard film dressings. The dressing can transform in the presence of moisture allowing excess moisture to evaporate.
- post-operative wounds
- minor cuts
- puncture sites where a waterproof dressing, which aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination, is required.
Product Features & Benefits
- Waterproof film allows patients to shower with the dressing in place.
- Bacterial barrier helps protect the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
- Latex-free formula.
- Unique grid pattern adhesive.
- Highly-absorbent pad that rapidly absorbs exudate.
- Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximize absorbency and help reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- Low Adherence to allow minimal trauma on removal.
- Comfortable and non-restrictive for the patient.
- Round corners and thin film design reduces occurrences of lifting or snag, helping the dressing stay in place longer.
- Product Numbers: 66800136, 66800137, 66800138, 66800139, 66800140, 66800141.
- Width Options: 2 to 4 Inch.
- Length Options: 2 1⁄2 to 13 3⁄4 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Polyurethane.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing with Pad.
- Delivery Method: 3 Tab Delivery.
- Adhesive Film.
- HCPCS codes: A6203 & A6204.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information