XtraSorb Foam Dressings are manufactured by Derma Sciences as an Absorbent Wound Dressing. The core for XtraSorb Foam Dressings use a polymer technology to dramatically improve the capabilities of the dressing compared with conventional moist wound dressings. XtraSorb Foam Dressings have several advantages over traditional first-line dressings. These advantages include holding more fluid, decreasing the risk of maceration by locking fluid inside the dressing, and keeping harmful wound exudate away from the wound and peri-wound skin. XtraSorb Foam Dressings provide excellent moisture management to promote wound healing.
XtraSorb Foam Dressings Features & Benefits
- Highly Absorbent Dressing.
- Two to four times more absorption than standard Foam Dressings.
- Locks wound fluid away from the wound and surrounding skin.
- SAP layer provides additional cushioning and pressure redistribution.
- Requires fewer dressing changes.
- Extremely conformable dressing for difficult to dress body areas.
- Provides adherence to the wound without disrupting the wound bed upon removal.
- Completely clear for easy wound inspection.
XtraSorb Foam Dressings Specifications
- Width Size Options: 2, 3.2, 4, 4.5, 6, and 8 Inch.
- Length Options: 2, 3.2, 4.5, 4.75, 6, and 8 Inch.
- Shape: Square and Rectangle.
- Adhesion Options: Non-Adhesive Pads and Pads with Adhesive Border.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: XtraSorb.
- HCPCS Codes: A6209, A6210, A6211, A6212, A6213.
- XtraSorb Foam Dressings Product Codes: 86322, 86344, 86388, 86433, 86466.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!