Other Cutisorb product(s)
Customers Also Bought
BSN 7263900 Cutisorb Ultra Absorbent Wound Dressing uses a five-layer approach for maximum absorbing of heavy exudating wounds and dermal abrasions. A soft wound contact layer means it won't stick to the wound bed upon application and a distribution layer will take in and channel away exudate or bleeding from the wound site. An absorbent third layer absorbs binds and retains exudate. The final two layers securely retains and prevents barrier contamination by avoiding contact with the skin.
Cutisorb is an absorber indicated for managing moderate to highly exudating wounds including pressure, venous leg and diabetic foot ulcers as well as infected wounds. It works best for infected, sloughy and granulating wound phases and shallow and deep wound depths.
Product Features and Benefits
- Five Layers for Maximum Absorption
- Works Well Against Moderate to Heavy Exudate
- Soft Contact Layer won't Stick to Skin's Surface
- Distributes and Absorbs More Exudate Over Time
- Binds and Retains Exudate to Prevent Infection
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Application: Infected, Sloughy, Granulating Wounds
- Wound Depth: Shallow, Deep
- Exudate: Medium to High Levels
- HCPCS: A6251
- Product Number: 7263900
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!