Customers Also Bought
BD 3 mL Safety Lok Syringes with Needle are general purpose medical Syringes and Needles with no latex. These Safety-Loc Syringes and Needles are most often used for intramuscular injections and have a capacity of a 3 cc Syringe or 3 mL Syringe with a detachable 21, 23 or 25 gauge, 1 to 1-1/2 inch needle. The Safety-Lok 3 mL Syringes with Needle are beveled with regular walls and are detachable. Becton Dickinson Syringes with Needle come with the Safety-Lok feature that helps guard against accidental punctures. The Safety-Lok feature is a sliding sleeve that exposes and covers the needle depending upon the position of the sleeve. 3 mL Safety-Lok Needle Syringes are a significant safety feature to help protect against today's many communicable diseases. They have a smaller syringe size that provides more control and easier handling. Markings on the side of the syringe barrel are bold and easy to read to complete more accurate dosages. These syringes are sterile. Vitality Medical also provides the Becton Dickinson 3 mL Safety-Lok Syringe without Needle.
Features & Benefits
- Syringe size provides easier handling and greater control.
- Detachable needle provides added convenience.
- Bold measurements clearly marked on the syringe barrel provide easier dosage accuracy.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- Product ID Numbers: 309592, 309593, 309594, 309595, & 309596.
- Syringe Application: General Purpose Medical.
- Syringe Volume Size: 3mL or 3cc.
- Syringe Brand: Safety-Lok.
- Needle Gauge Options: 21 Gauge, 22 Gauge, 23 Gauge, or 25 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 5/8 Inch, 1 Inch, 1-1/2 Inch..
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Needle Type: Safety Needle.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson
- Made in the USA.
- HCPCS code: A4208.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsTried to order these directly from BD, they stated they no longer make them. Do you still have a supply or are we able to get these through you?Question by: Lynette Klein on Aug 16, 2019 7:05:00 AMWe do still have stock for 309595. I will remove the other options from the page, as we no longer have these items in stock.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Aug 19, 2019 12:13:00 PM
Based on your history