Customers Also Bought
Safety Lok Syringes with Needle by Becton Dickinson are general purpose medical syringes and needles with no latex. These Safety-Loc Syringes and Needles are most often used for intramuscular injections and have a capacity of a 3 cc Syringe or 3 mL Syringe. The needles are beveled with regular walls and are detachable. Becton Dickinson Syringes with Needle come with the Safety-Lok feature that helps guard against accidental punctures. The Safety-Lok feature is a sliding sleeve that exposes and covers the needle depending upon the position of the sleeve. Safety-Lok Syringes and Needles are a significant safety feature to help protect against today's many communicable diseases. Syringes and Needles have a smaller syringe size that provides more control and easier handling. Markings on the side of the syringe barrel are bold and easy to read to complete more accurate dosages. BD Syringes and Needles are sterile. Vitality Medical also provides the Becton Dickinson 3 mL Safety-Lok Syringe without Needle.
Safety-Lok 3 mL Syringes with Needle by Becton Dickinson Features & Benefits
- Syringe size provides easier handling and greater control.
- Detachable needle provides added convenience.
- Bold measurements clearly marked on the syringe barrel provide easier dosage accuracy.
Becton Dickinson 3mL Syringes with Needle and Safety Loc Specifications
- Safety-Loc Syringes and Needle by Becton Dickinson Product ID Numbers: 309592, 309593, 309594, 309595, & 309596.
- Syringe Application: General Purpose Medical.
- Syringe Volume Size: 3mL or 3cc.
- Syringe Brand: Safety-Lok.
- Needle Gauge Options: 21 Gauge, 22 Gauge, 23 Gauge, or 25 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 5/8 Inch, 1 Inch, 1-1/2 Inch..
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Needle Type: Safety Needle.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson
- Made in the USA.
- HCPCS code: A4208.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history