Customers Also Bought
1 mL Slip Tip Syringes by Becton Dickinson are available with a wide variety of needles to meet your clinic's needs. Both tuberculin and subcutaneous (SubQ) options are available. SubQ injections are used if the medication needs to be slowly absorbed by the body through subcutaneous tissue. Meanwhile, tuberculin injections are more common for intradermal medication. The slip tip makes it a snap to attach the needle to the syringe. Simply slide the needle over the tip of the syringe and you are ready to administer the medication. After use, be sure to safely dispose of the syringe in a sharps container like the red 10 quart container from Medical Action Industries. Proper disposal minimizes the risk of needlesticks.
1 mL Slip Tip Syringe with Needle by Becton Dickinson Features and Benefits
- Variety of Needle Sizes to Meet Your Needs
- Subcutaneous Option Available
- Slip Tip Makes Putting the Needle on a Breeze
- Product Number: 309597, 309623, 309624, 309625, 309626
- Needle Type: SubQ, Tuberculin
- Needle Gauge: 21, 25, 26, 27 Gauge
- Needle Length: 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 1 Inch
- Syringe Volume: 1 mL
- Tip: Slip Tip
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.