Customers Also Bought
1 mL Tuberculin Syringes with Needle by Becton Dickinson are available with BD Needles which are the Safety Loc Needle design. Becton Dickinson Syringes with Needle are specialized needles designed for Tuberculin applications. BD Syringes and Needles have a thinner and smaller syringe size that provides greater control and easier handling. Bold, clear markings on the syringe barrel provide easy to read measurements for accurate dosages. These 1 mL Syringes (1 cc Syringes) with Needle are sterile and latex free.
1 mL Tuberculin Syringes with Needle by Becton Dickinson Features & Benefits
- Dosage measurements clearly marked on the syringe barrel for more accurate measurements.
- Thinner and smaller syringe size for easier handling and increased control.
1 mL Syringes with Needle Tuberculin by Becton Dickinson Specifications
- 1 mL Syringes and Needle by Becton Dickinson for Tuberculin Product ID Numbers: 305553, 305554.
- Syringe Application: Tuberculin.
- Syringe Volume Size: 1 mL or 1 cc.
- Needle Gauge Options: 25 Gauge or 27 Gauge
- Needle Length Options: 1/2 Inch or 5/8 Inch.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Style: Permanently Attached Needle.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Sterile: Radiation, EtO.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS code: A4206
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history