Other Magellan product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Magellan 1 mL Syringes with Safety Needle come with a pre-attached Needle. These Magellan 1 mL Syringes with Safety Needle are designed with a safety device that is pre-attached to the syringe and covers the needle. The safety device for these 1 mL Syringes with Needle protect caregivers from accidental needle stick injuries. Manufactured by Kendall, Magellan 1 mL Syringes with Needle come with ultra sharp needles that are tri-beveled. These needles are anti-coring. The 1 mL Safety Syringes are made with plastic and the needles are made with stainless steel. Magellan Safety 1 mL Syringes with Safety Needle combinations save caregivers time and provide clinical efficiencies by not having to match a needle to the correct syringe for dispensing medications. The Magellan 1 mL Syringes with Needle are easy to use and easy to dispose. Each 1 mL combination is packaged in a sterile soft pack.
Vitality Medical also carries Magellan Safety Syringes with Needle in the following syringe volume sizes: 3 mL Syringe with Safety Needle.
Kendall Magellan Safety 1 mL Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- Extended syringe finger flanges.
- Integrated locking mechanism prevents deactivation of the device once the safety shield has locked into place.
- Needles are pre-attached for greater efficiency.
- Easy to use and dispose.
- Softpack packaging.
- Anti-coring needles.
Kendall Magellan 1 mL Syringes with Safety Needle Specifications
- Kendall Magellan 1 mL Syringes with Safety Needle Product Numbers: 8881811558, 8881811510, 8881811310.
- Syringe Volume: 1 mL.
- Needle Gauge Options: 23 Gauge, 25 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 5/8 Inch, 1 Inch.
- Application: Syringe with Hypodermic Needle.
- Ideal Use: Tuberculin Injections.
- Syringe Material: Plastic.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Ultra Sharp, Tri-Beveled, Anti-Coring Needle.
- Needle Style: Attached Needle.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Safety Feature: Safety Needle.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Magellan.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142609.
- HCPCS Code: A4206.
Kendall Magellan 1 mL Syringes with Safety Needle Additional Information
- Magellan Safety Needle Brochure
- Magellan Safety Needle Color Code Chart
- Magellan Safety Needle HCPCS Codes
- Magellan Safety Needle Instructions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Brand Magellan Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.