Other Magellan product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tuburculin Syringes are small syringes with thin needles that are able to hold up to one milliliter (cc) of fluid. These needles are typically used to inject a liquid under the skin, performing a PPD (purified protein derivative) Test.
The Tuburculin Syringe with Needle quickly and easily injects PPD material under the skin in order to perform the TB test. The 28 Gauge needle is made of stainless steel and is beveled for easy entry. For added safety, the 1/2-inch needle comes attached to the syringe. It also has a sliding safety feature. The sterile needle's syringe is made of polypropylene and is made for disposable usage. It is also available with a tray.
This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65
Tuburculin Syringe with Needle Features and Benefits
- Quickly Inject Material for PPD Test
- 28 Gauge Needle for Painless Entry
- Beveled Tip for Easy Administration
- Able to Hold up to 1 cc of fluid
- Stainless Steel Needle for Easier Entry
- Sliding Safety Feature for Added Security
- Polypropylene Syringe for Easy Disposable
- Packaged Sterile for Peace of Mind
Tuburculin Syringe with Needle Specifications
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Manufacturer Numbers
- Brand: Magellen
- Needle Length: 1/2 Inch
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel
- Needle Point Sytle: Bevel
- Needle Style: Attached
- Safety Feature: Sliding Needle
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene
- Usage: Disposable
- Volume: 1 milliliter (cc)
- HCPCS: A4206
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Brand Magellan Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!