3 mL Syringes with Needles employ PrecisionGlide Needles and Luer-Lok tips that virtually eliminate pop-off. The syringe barrel is clear and features a bold scale that is easy to read. The clearly marked measurements on these 3 mL Syringes allow caregivers to improve dosage accuracy. Manufactured by Becton Dickinson under the brand name of PrecisionGlide, the needles are made with stainless steel and are detachable from the syringe. PrecisionGlide 3 mL Syringes and Needles are disposable.
3 cc Syringes and Needles Features & Benefits
- Syringe and needle combination.
- Detachable needle.
- Bold markings for measurements on the syringe barrel.
- Sharp stainless steel needle.
3 mL Syringes and Needles Specifications
- Volume: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Gauge Size Options: 20 Gauge, 21 Gauge, 23 Gauge or 25 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1/2 Inch, 5/8 Inch or 1 Inch.
- Application: Syringe with Hypodermic Needle.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Style: Detachable.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Syringe Material: Plastic.
- Safety Feature: Without Safety.
- Syringe Connection: Luer Lock.
- Brand: PrecisionGlide.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142609.
- HCPCS Codes: A4208.
- SafetyGlide Insulin Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 309570, 309571, 309572, 309575, 309577, 309578, 309581, 309582, 309588, 309589.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the difference in a 23G x1 syringe and a 21G x 1 syringeQuestion by: John McCullouch on Jan 9, 2018 2:08:00 PMThe difference between gauge size is usage. For more specific information please contact a medical professional.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 1, 2018 8:04:00 AMDo I need a prescription to order syringes and needles. Can I order a quantity less than 100?Question by: Neal on Oct 5, 2017 8:04:00 PMThis item requires a prescription before it can be shipped to you. Many of the items listed come in boxes of 100.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 27, 2017 9:12:00 AMI cannot get b-12 to come out of the vial. Help, please.Question by: Teresa on May 18, 2016 2:27:28 PMHello Teresa,
We do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician regarding steps on what to do next.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 23, 2016 3:28:00 PM
- It was exactly what I thought I would get so very pleased with that
- Smooth, Price, Brand Name