Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
Standard Bundle Components
- Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- AC Power Adapter
- DC Power Adapter
- Standard Inogen 8-Cell Battery
- Inogen Shoulder Strap
- Inogen Carry Bag
- 7 Foot Cannula (Salter Labs)
- Inogen User Manual
- 3 Year Inogen Machine Warranty
Product Details & Information
Manufactured by Inogen, the Inogen One G3 system is one of the lightest and smallest portable machines on the market weighing 5.25 pounds (including the standard battery and carry case), 3.5 pounds by itself, 4.8 pounds for device and battery. The design allows the freedom and independence that are missing with traditional devices. This portable Inogen machine can be used for stationary or portable oxygen for traveling. The Inogen G3 Concentrator can be powered from three separate power sources: a rechargeable lithium ion battery, AC power, or DC power. The AC power supply is auto sensing, allowing worldwide use. The oxygen flow is pulse dose with five settings from 1 to 5. Oxygen concentration levels are from 87 to 96 percent with a maximum flow of 840 mL. Noise output is a modest 39 decibels. It is capable for use for both day and night while on extended vacations.
The Inogen G3 is sleeker, slimmer and more efficient than the Ingoen G2. (pictured to the left in a comparison). The G3 employs breath detecting pulse flow oxygen, which optimally conserves energy usage and time between recharging.
Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator provides Sleep Mode Technology that adapts to individual needs. Replace your cumbersome and heavy oxygen tanks that need refilling with an Inogen oxygen machine that can operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when you need it. No more exchanging or refilling heavy oxygen tanks or cylinders. No more bothersome regulators that require frequent adjustments. Just turn on and go!
Summary of G3 Components
- Offering 840 mL maximum oxygen flow.
- AC power adapter that is world wide auto sensing.
- DC power adapter allows the unit to be powered by an external 12 V battery source.
- Inogen Rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Inogen Carry bag provides a protective cover with a handle and adjustable shoulder strap.
- 7 foot cannula from Salter Labs which is soft and quiet. Item #1600G.
- User manual that provides setup and operation instruction.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and small size offers easy portability.
- Different battery options, long lasting or lower weight.
- Four settings of breath detecting pulse oxygen flow which conserves energy and recharging time.
- Noise output is 39 decibels, significantly less than human conversation.
- Provides Sleep Mode technology that adapts to individual needs during sleep.
- Has the ability to operate 24/7
- Eliminates the need to exchange or refill heavy tanks or cylinders.
- FAA approved for in-flight operation.
- If you are looking for an Inogen One G3 for sale, this is the ideal single solution for oxygen at home, away and while traveling.
- Oxygen Flow: Pulse Dose: Settings from 1 - 5
- Maximum Output Flow: 1050 ml/min
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 96% at all settings
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 25 psi
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Average Power Consumption: 40W.
- Power Requirements: Universal Power Supply: AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Auto-Setting: 1.0A
- DC Input: 13.5-15 VDC, 10A.
- DC Output: 19VCD, 5.0A max.
- Inogen Rechargeable Battery: 12V to 16.8V
- Noise: 39 dBA.
- Warm Up Time: 2 Minutes
- Inogen One G3 is FAA-approved for airline travel.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Manufacturer: Inogen
- Brand: Inogen G3
- Made in USA
- HCPCS code: E1390
- Expected Compressor Life: 20,000 to 30,000 hours, a leader in the industry
- Warranty: 3 years machine, 1 year sieve beds, 1 year accessories. See Inogen One manufacturer limited warranty statement for details.
Manuals and Documents
- Inogen Starter Guide is a quick reference guide.
- Inogen User Manual offers detailed information.
- G3 Backpack Instructions for the accessory carry device.
- Sieve Column Replacement Instructions and procedures.
- Inogen External Battery Charger Instructions.
- Pulse Dose Efficiency Brochure compares continuous flow and pulse flow.
- White Paper Comparison of Lightweight POC's by Strategic Dynamics Inc.
- FAA Airline Approved Portable Oxygen Machines.
- Physician Statement used with airlines.
- Ranking the Top Ten Portable Oxygen Machines shows where the Inogen G3 ranks among the top ten.
Found a lower price? Call 800-397-5899 or email [email protected] for price matching!
To be compliant with FDA regulations, a prescription is required for selected devices. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you then ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
Worry Free Purchasing
At Vitality Medical, our goal is to bring you quality oxygen products at affordable prices. To make your purchase easier, we have created several programs to get you started.
Rental Program - Now you can try the Inogen One G3 before you buy it, just pay a weekly rental fee.
Buy Back Program - Upgrading from a Inogen G2? Sell it back to us. Contact us for details.
Loaner Program - Need to set-up a repair? We'll let you borrow one of our Inogen concentrators while yours is being repaired.
Certified Oxygen Specialists - To better serve you our staff is certified on all of our oxygen solutions.
Inogen Product Videos
Inogen G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Review (2:44 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Weight 4.8 Pounds 2.8 Pounds Dimensions Length : 8.75 IN.
Width: 3.0 IN.
Height: 8.25 IN.
Length: 5.91 IN.
Width: 2.68 IN.
Height: 7.2 IN.
Flow Settings 1 - 5 1 - 3 Battery Duration Single Battery up to 4.5 hours,
Double Battery up to 9 hours
Single Battery up to 2.7 Hours,
Double Battery up to 5 hours
Noise Level 39 dBA 40 dBA Reviews View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill medicare pay or help pay for thisQuestion by: chuck on Mar 22, 2015 6:07:00 AMHello Chuck,
In an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.
Thank you.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 24, 2016 4:01:00 PMCan the Inogen One G3 be shipped to india? If yes, what is the delivery period?
Question by: shilpa jhawar on Sep 10, 2015 11:17:00 PMInogen does not allow shipping outside of the U.S.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 18, 2016 4:02:00 PMDo you have any offices in San Diego county? Also, if something goes wrong and device stop working, is there any repair in San Diego area or close to it?Question by: Theresa on Jul 20, 2016 7:50:00 PMWe only have a single office location in Utah. If you run into any issues with the concentrator, give us a call at 800-397-5899 and speak with a customer service representative. We should be able to file a warranty claim on your behalf.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 18, 2016 2:57:00 PMI bought the Inogen G3 two month ago but have problems. It can't detect breathe and pulse oxygen flow. I think the breathe recognition sensor is not working properly. I have to always use this machine. Please answer me ASAP. Should I send it back to you?Question by: eric on Sep 13, 2015 10:40:00 PMPlease call us at 18003975899 and we can help troubleshoot or review options.
ThanksAnswer by: Customer Service (Admin) on Sep 14, 2015 9:59:00 AMYour answers regarding Medicare coverage are unclear. While I understand you do not deal with Medicare directly, you certainly must know the conditions under which these products are reimbursable under Medicare.
Will you specify the conditions that Medicare will provide reimbursement and how much they will reimburse, please? Thanks.Question by: Robert Prettyman on Dec 18, 2017 11:03:00 AMBecause our company is an online retailer and not a medical facility, we do not nor have we ever had information on any conditions regarding Medicare/Medicaid coverage or reimbursement processes. Therefore, we recommend speaking with Medicare directly.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 27, 2018 12:19:00 PMWhat kind of warranty does Inogen offer?Question by: STEVEN A MCGILLIVRAY on Oct 8, 2017 2:40:00 PMThe manufacturer offers a three year warranty for this item.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 12, 2017 10:22:00 AMDo the Inogen G2, G3, and G4 all make the clicking noise when runningQuestion by: Ron Drumheller on Apr 9, 2017 8:10:00 AMThere is no clicking noise when operating this concentrator. If you're running into this issue with one of those machines, call our customer service center at 800-397-5899 for assistance.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 10, 2017 8:13:00 AMIf this equipment can help to make life easier and improve the quality of life who pays? Medicare/Medicaid?patient responsibility.Question by: Milda Anderson on Jun 23, 2016 5:58:00 AMHello Mrs. Anderson, We do not work directly with Medicaid because we are an online retailer.
If the patient is looking for reimbursement, they will need to their local contact Medicare/Medicaid
office either before or after placing the order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 27, 2016 12:24:00 PMis there a back pack for the Inogen 1?Question by: Ted Montgomery on Apr 10, 2017 7:30:04 AMA backpack is available for the Inogen One concentrator. You'll find it at the following page on our website: vitalitymedical.com/ign-one-portable-oxygen-concentrator-system-accessories.html.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 10, 2017 8:23:00 AM
Based on your history
- I can go more places, do more things
- It is a bit heavy for me and hard to lug around for long, hard to wear while vacuuming or dusting, for example
Being able to use it on AC at home and DC in the car and batteries when shopping and other outside activities makes it indispensable to me. Not to mention the great price from Vitality!