Customers Also Bought
The ActiveAid 310 Rehab Shower Commode Chair-Bath Modular System offers a safe rehab shower/bath chair that is versatile to also fit most bathtubs. It is lightweight at only 20 pounds but has a sturdy foldable frame to support up to 250-pound weight capacity. This newly designed model replaced the Tubby II Foldable Shower Chair. Check out the two package options that include a solid corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame with a white finish and back support with either slip-resistant cane tips or suction feet for added stability. There are also two seat options to select, including an Ensolite Race Track Oval Seat that's padded with an opening for perineal cleaning or the solid Ensolite Solid Seat.
The design of the Model 310 Foldable Rehab Shower/Commode Chair aids in safe transfers from a wheelchair from either side. No tools are required to set up to customize a left- or right-hand use. The legs are adjustable to meet the height of the tub or wheelchair height. One of the great benefits of this Rehab Shower Commode or Bath Chair is it stores nicely by folding it to compact to slide behind a door or hang.
If this is not the shower chair you are looking for, you may want to check out Model 202 Rehab Shower/Commode Chair with other options such as no back or a full transfer bench.
Model 310 Modular System Package Includes: (No Substitutions)
- White Finish Stainless Steel Frame
- Seat Option: Solid or Race Track Oval Seat
- Legs with Tip Options: Cane or Suction Cup Tips
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable Padded Ensolite Seat
- Back Support
- One Open Side for Safe Transfers
- Adjustable Leg Height
- No Tools Required
- Seamless Seat
- Stable Frame
- Anti-Skid Feet Options
- Reversible Side for Left- or Right-Hand Use
- Folds Compactly
- Stainless Steel Resists Corrosion
- Manufacturer: ActiveAid
- Product Numbers: Model 310
- Quantity: Each
- Frame Color: White
- Seat Color: Black
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Seat Material: Ensolite
- Seat Options: Ensolite Solid Seat, Ensolite Race Track Oval Seat
- Seat Measurements: 18 x 18 Inch
- Race Track Seat Opening Measurements: 7.7 W x 9 H Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Product Weight: 20 lbs.
- Frame Width: 16 Inch
- Application: Rehab Shower Chair w/ Commode Option
- Tip Options: Cane or Suction
- Warranty: Frame (3 Years), Other Structural Parts not Stainless Steel (1 Year), Cushion (6 Months)
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!