SB3T Roll-In Buddy Shower Chair Transfer System is manufactured by ShowerBuddy. This ergonomic shower commode chair is used for transferring patients in and out of roll-in showers or for toileting. The Roll-In Buddy Shower Chair has corrosion resistant and mold resistant components to protect the health of the patient. The Roll-InBuddy is a durable, lightweight bath transfer chair that is easy to use and care for. This Transfer ShowerChair uses the latest technology in Bathroom Assist devices. It is an ergonomic Shower Transfer System designed to alleviate heavy lifting and unnecessary transfers. The Roll-inBuddy can support up to 300 pounds. The Roll-inBuddy SB3T is a Tilt Shower Transfer Chair .
ShowerBuddy SB3T Roll-In Buddy Tilt Transfer Shower Chair Features & Benefits
- Full aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6).
- Stainless steel hardware (Grade 304).
- Sturdy construction.
- Large 5” locking castors to negotiate obstacles.
- Rolls over standard or elongated toilets.
- Low maintenance, easy cleaning.
- Removable and adjustable footrest.
- Removable and foldaway arms.
- Lap and chest belts for greater safety.
- Tool-less assembly.
ShowerBuddy SB3T Roll-In Buddy Shower Chair Transfer Specifications
- Seat Width: 17.7"
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Back Width: 18”
- Back Rest Height (from seat): 17"
- Rolling Base Width: 19.3”
- Rolling Base Depth: 33 ”
- Rolling Base Width with Footrest: 19.3"
- Rolling Base Depth with Footrest: 43.3"
- Max Toilet Height Clearance: 20.1"
- Seat Hole Width: 6.8"
- Seat Hole Length: 13"
- Inside Arm to Arm Width: 18”
- Outside Arm to Arm Width: 22.5”
- Seat Height from Floor Adjustable: 20” to 24"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- SB3T Roll-inBuddy Tilt Shower Transfer Chair Warranty: 2 years limited.
ShowerBuddy SB3T Roll-inBuddy Shower Transfer Chair Dimensions
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you have the Tub Buddy?Question by: Ricky Kyzar on Feb 22, 2017 6:06:00 PMWe do have a Tub Buddy transfer system available on our site. You'll find more information about it here: vitalitymedical.com/showerbuddy-tubbuddy-transfer-system-for-standard-bathtub.htmlAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 18, 2017 8:49:00 AM