The Roll-In Buddy Solo SB6W shower chair has self-propelled wheels that allow the user to maintain independence while showering and using the restroom. The chair is easy to maneuver and can be rolled over any standard or ADA approved toilet. It can also be rolled into any walk-in shower. With a single transfer design, this chair makes the process convenient and fast. The Roll-In Buddy Solo comes with a variety of features that make the chair exceptionally easy to use. The chair comes with a security belt that can be fastened around the individual's chest or lap to prevent falling. It also comes with a removable commode bucket and removable commode deflector.
The Roll-In Buddy Solo has several customizable features to ensure convenience and comfort. The armrests can be locked into position, removed, or flipped upward out of the way. The seat and leg rests are height adjustable and the leg rests can also be flipped up, if desired. For easier cleaning, the seat cushion can be removed. The chair takes just a few minutes to assemble and does not require the use of any tools. You will love the simple design and improved functioning of the Roll-In Buddy Solo.
Product Features and Benefits
- Self-propelled wheels promote independence for user
- Rolls over any standard or ADA approved toilet
- Removable, lockable armrests
- Tray-style footrests can be flipped up out of the way
- Removable commode bucket included
- Removable commode deflector included
- Rolls into any walk-in shower with ease
- Seat and footrests are height adjustable
- No tools required for assembly
- Two-year limited warranty
- 4 inch locking caster wheels
- Lap/chest belt included
- Seat cushion removable for cleaning
- Material: Aluminum frame, stainless steel hardware
- Part Number: SB6W
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Width: 18 Inches
- Seat Depth: 16.5 Inches
- Seat Height: 20-24 Inches
- Back Height: 21.5 Inches
- Overall Width: 22.5 Inches
- Overall Depth: 41.7 Inches
- Overall Height: 45.5 Inches
Manuals and Documents
- Owners Manual contains detailed instructions, diagrams, and warranty information.
Washcloths Review Video (3:51 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this shower chair, with a padded seat and safety strap for trunk of patient?Question by: Kate on Sep 7, 2017 12:04:00 PMThere is a secure strap available at the chest but not one for the waist or trunk area.
Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 6, 2017 9:02:00 AM