Customers Also Bought
Medtronic MiniMed 630G System with SmartGuard Technology is used for the management of diabetes mellitus for individuals 16 years of age and older. It's devised for continuous delivery of basal insulin and insulin boluses with continuous glucose monitoring. This helps keep glucose in range to prevent highs and lows while reducing the number of shots by 90 percent.
This diabetes insulin pump is small for comfortable wearing with right or left-handed pump orientation. The waterproof exterior is polished to be gentle for sensitive skin types. It features an easy-to-use interface with auto-bright color screen. The Medtronic 630g Insulin Pump comes complete with Contour Next Link 2.4 Meter, Guardian Sensor 3 and Guardian Link 3 Transmitter to combine insulin delivery with CGM for improved glucose management. This combination has been shown to assist the user in reaching target A1C.
The Guardian Sensor 3 monitors the glucose levels in the fluid of the skin and the transmitter wirelessly transmits the data to the Contour Next Link 2.4 Meter. The MiniMed 630g Insulin Pump works exclusively with this meter to send accurate results to the pump every five minutes to always stay on top of glucose levels. The meter also has a small sleek design that's easy to use to receive accurate insulin dosing as well as remote bolusing.
With SafeGuard technology, the user receives alerts indicating glucose highs and lows before they happen. When the sensor glucose value falls below the preset low threshold, and the user can't make adjustments, it will temporarily pause insulin delivery for up to two hours giving time for recovery. The bolus wizard calculator automatically calculates precise bolus doses and recommends dose. It provides basal rates and patterns around certain activities so you can make adjustments ahead of time before the planned activity.
Features and Benefits:
- System Makes Staying in Range Easier
- Easy to Use Menu and Buttons
- Small and Discreet Pump
- Waterproof Design
- Accurate Wireless Meter
- Continuous and Remote Insulin Dosing
- Multiple Settings for Insulin Delivery
- Sensor and Transmitter Remains in Place for up to 7 Days
- Transmitter Sends Data Every Five Minutes
- Technology Spots Trends and Makes Adjustments
- Alerts to Reduce Low Glucose Episodes
- Airplane Mode for Travel
- Manufacturer: Medtronic
- Brand: MiniMed
- Quantity: Kit
- Product Number: MMT-1755K
- Kit Contents: 630G Pump, 2.4 Meter, (5) Guardian Sensor 3, Guardian Link 3 Transmitter
- Pump Dimensions: 2.1 W x 3.78 H x 0.96 Depth Inches
- Application: Continuous Basal Insulin/Remote Inulin Boluses with CGM
- Pump Weight: 3.38 oz. (95.7g)
- Pump Warranty: 4 Years
- Users: Ages 16 and Up
- HCPCS Code: E0784
Manuals and Documents