Customers Also Bought
Medline Guardian Toilet Safety Rails Key Features
This toilet grab bar has an adjustable height of 26 to 31 inches to accommodate standard and elevated toilet seats.
Foam Arm Rests
The sure grip handles doubles as a padded arm rest for inceased comfort and convenience. The padded arm rests are constructed with closed cell foam, making this toilet rail a soft and firm grab bar.
Easy to Clean
The aluminum Guardian Toilet Safety Frame and the padded arm rests are easy to clean, allowing you to keep your standing frame sparkling.
Crutch Tip Legs
Each leg is equipped with a crutch style tip to protect your floor from scuffs and scratches. These crutch tips help keep the grab bar sturdy and fixed in position.
Toilet Safety Rail Comparison Chart
There are basically four different types of toilet rails. As shown in the comparison chart below, the Medline Toilet Safety Frame is a "floor support" type frame. It is highlighted in the second column. This model offers many features and benefits, including sturdy support, dual handles, soft foam grip surface, and adjustable height and width.
Toilet Safety Rail Types Bowl Support Floor Support Stand Alone Specialty Popular Brands Guardian Rail
Carex Frame B35800
Carex Frame B356CO
Drive Adjustable Frame
Drive Stand Alone
Jobar Deluxe Support
Raised Toilet Seat with Hand Rails
Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Arms
Stander Security Pole
Stander Curve Grab Bar
Mobeli QuattroPower Bar
Foldeasy Mark III
Width between Arms (Inch) 16 to 18 15 to 25 21 to 23 - Weight (lbs) 5 to 9 4 to 10 7.7 to 9 12 to 20 Weight Capacity (lbs) 300 250 to 300 300 250 to 400 Frame Material steel aluminum or steel steel aluminum or steel Compatibility most standard and elongated toilets most standard and elongated toilets universal depends upon bathroom design Other Features foam handles
attaches to existing toilet
protective rubber tips
some with adjustable width and height
offers the most support
adaptive to individual needs
provides best support
Medline Toilet Safety Rails (Medline G30300H, MDS86100RF) places the lift rails in the perfect position for you to be able to leverage your arms and hands to stand upright once you're finished using the toilet. A handle on each side gives the user the ability to use one or both bars for proper leverage. These commode assist bars make it easier and safer to dismount from the toilet.
This toilet safety grab bar also helps people position themselves on the toilet. The grab handles allow the mobility patient to slowly lower themselves on the stool for a safe landing. Closed foam is wrapped around each bar, and crutch-style tip at the base of the frame help to anchor down the arms without damaging the floor. Each bar is height adjustable, up to 31 Inches, for the proper grip. The brackets can be widened to 24 inches in order to fit nearly any sized toilet.
Toilet Safety Rail Features
Product Features and Benefits
- Puts User in Perfect Position for Standing
- Allows User to Be Upright with Little Effort
- Dual Handles Allow for One or Two Sided Usage
- Wrap Around Foam for Easy Handling
- Height and Width Adjustable for the Perfect Fit
- Crutch-Style Feet Tip Covers Won't Scuff the Floor
- Product Number: G30300H, MDS86100RF
- Width: Adjustable 27.5 to 32 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 26 to 31 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 19.5 x 10.5 x 16.5 Inch
- Commode Capability: Universal
- Finish: Aluminum
- Manufacturer: Medline
- HCPCS Code: E0423
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Chen, T. Y., Mann, W. C., Tomita, M., & Nochajski, S. (2000). Caregiver involvement in the use of assistive devices by frail older persons. The Occupational Therapy Journal of Research, 20(3), 179-199.
- Peel, N., Steinberg, M., & Williams, G. (2000). Home safety assessment in the prevention of falls among older people. Australian and New Zealand journal of public health, 24(5), 536-539.
- Rosemary Bakker MS, A. S. I. D. (1999). Elderdesign: Home modifications for enhanced safety and self-care. Care Management Journals, 1(1), 47.
Manuals and Documents
- Toilet Rail Installation offers a safety guide to help you properly install your safety rail.
- Product HCPCS information and approval letter.
- Medline Bath Safety Catalog Page displays this product along with other safety products.