Customers Also Bought
Dependa Bar is a combination Grab Bar with a standard wall mount and with the benefits of the SuperBar movable support. The Dependa Bar Grab Bar is designed to swivel to better meet the needs on individual patients. Manufactured by HealthCraft, the Dependa Bar provides the sturdiness of a wall mounted Grab Bar and the functionality of a dual support rail that moves in step during standing and transferring in the bathroom. The Dependa Bar has a locking position every 45 degrees for a total of 5 separate locking positions. The Dependa Bar conveniently locks against the wall, when not in use.
Please note: Healthcraft products are shipped from Canada twice a week and, therefore, cannot be expedited faster than the standard shipping option, 3-5 business days. In addition to this, there is also a 3-5 business day lead time on top of whichever shipping method you select.
Dependa Bar Features & Benefits
- Easy installation to any bathtub wall including fiber glass, plastic, tile, etc.
- Reversible grab bar can be mounted for either left or right applications.
- Versatile usage for bathtub or toilet.
- Stainless steel construction provides easy to clean and durable surface.
- Support rail moves with the mobility patient for safer transitions.
Dependa Bar Specifications
- Product Numbers: DB18, DB18SS, DB32, DB32SS.
- Width (Pivot Rail): 1-1/4" diameter.
- Height (Pivot Rail): 33" vertical rail height.
- Length (Pivot Rail): 20" from bathroom wall. 5 Inch spacing between horizontal rails.
- Width (Grab Bar): 1-1/4" diameter.
- Height (Grab Bar): 33" vertical rail height.
- Length (Grab Bar): 18" or 32"
- Grab Bar Wall Clearance: 1-1/5"
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Swivel Lock: 5 separate locking positions every 45 degrees.
- Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Finishes: Anti-microbial white gloss powder coat or stainless steel knurled.
- Manufactured in Canada.
- HealthCraft Dependa Bar Warranty: 1 year limited.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!