Customers Also Bought
The Toilet Safety Frame, by Drive Medical, is a tool that surrounds the toilet, so that the user can lower and raise themselves easily from a toilet seat. The grasp the arm supports make this safety frame a useful tool for anyone who needs added stability. This product is a quality bathroom aid, designed to help prevent falls or body strains that may affect someone who needs mobility assistance.
The frame is constructed of anodized aluminum that is both sturdy and lightweight. It has soft, padded armrests that cover both a portion of the top bars and extend down as the bar curves inward for better grab area. Installation is relatively easy and involves fastening the mounting flange to the toilet. This will anchor the frame to the toilet for a stable, safe surface for support. The support will hold as much as 300lbs of weight.
These toilet safety frames are adjustable as well. They have a height adjustment from 18 to 25 inches and a width adjustment of 28 to three inches. The Toilet Safety Frame weighs four pounds and has a limited lifetime warranty through Drive Medical.
Toilet Safety Frame Features and Benefits
- It is made of anodized aluminum that is sturdy and lightweight
- The arms are height and width adjustable.
- The aluminum bracket easily attaches the frame to the toilet.
- They include waterfall armrests to provide additional comfort and support.
toilet Safety Frame Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: RTL12000
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height Adjustment: 18 - 25 Inch
- Width Adjustment: 19 - 23.50 Inch
- Seat (Height): 28 Inch
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 19 Inch
- Width: 28 Inch
- Height: 32 Inch
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!