Customers Also Bought
Toilet Safety Frame bolts securely to the toilet to provide stability and to serve as an aide while getting on or off the toilet. Manufactured by Carex, this toilet frame is made with 1 inch anodized aluminum tubing and can support up to 300 pounds. Equipped with skid-resistant rubber tips, the commode safety frame will not mark up your floors or slip. Hypalon cushion grips offer added comfort and stability. The safety frame is easy to assemble. The width of the frame is adjustable from 18 to 20 inches to fit most toilets.
Carex Toilet Safety Frame Features and Benefits
- Safely sit or stand-up with the toilet frame.
- Provides added security while standing or sitting at the toilet.
- Hypalon cushion hand grips.
- Easy to assemble.
- Adjusable width.
- Fits most toilets.
Carex Toilet Safety Frame Specifications
- Product Number: B35800.
- Outside Width (maximum): 20.5 Inch.
- Height: Adjustable 27-1/2 x 31-1/2 Inch.
- Width (Inside): Adjustable 18 - 20 Inches.
- Depth: 17-1/2 Inch
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Attachable: Yes.
- Stand Alone: No.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- Toilet Safety Frame B35800 offer instructions for setup and use.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A