Rent the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
We make it easy to rent. Order by Phone- Call us at 877-418-9187. We are happy to help you with your rental or answer any questions you may have.
Rental Bundle Includes:
- Oxygen concentrator
- Battery (you may add additional batteries)
- Worldwide compatible AC power adapter
- DC power adapters
- Carry bag
- User manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the day)
- Select additional batteries you need
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
What We Need From You:
- Fax or Email Your Prescription for Oxygen
- Fill out the Rental Agreement
Once your order is placed, we will need you to send us your prescription by fax at 888-383-7335 or email it to [email protected] along with your signed Rental Agreement. Please place your order online or give us a call before sending the rental agreement. This helps us hold your concentrator for you and speeds up the rental process.
About the Inogen One G3
The Inogen One G3 offers highly-portable Oxygen Therapy that can go anywhere in the world you go. Its worldwide compatibility, lightweight design and discreetly small dimensions make it perfect for traveling.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight
- Worldwide power compatibility
- FAA approved
- Sleep mode technology
- Portable and stationary use
Weighing less than 5 pounds, the Inogen G3 is one of the smallest and lightest portable oxygen concentrators available. It comes with a shoulder strap carry bag that makes it easy to take anywhere.
When you Rent the Inogen One G3 for out-of-country travel, you don't have to worry about or fuss with power adapters. The machine automatically senses outlet voltage and automatically adjusts to power outlets worldwide.
The Inogen One G3 delivers pulse dose oxygen in 4 pulse dose settings. It is suited for both day and night use. While plugged into the wall, it works excellently as a stationary concentrator and, thus, can be used around the clock.
Make sure to select the number of batteries appropriate for your needs. When traveling, most airlines require that you have 150 percent of the flight duration in battery life for your flight. The optional O2 Starter Kit gives you all the tubing, connectors and nasal cannulas that you need to get started.
If you have any questions about our rental program, please feel free to call us at 1-800-397-5899 during customer service hours Our knowledgeable customer service agents will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the concentrator or the rental program.
Read about additional features and specifications of the Inogen One G3 below.
- Width: 8.75 inches
- Height: 7.25 inches
- Depth: 3 inches
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. with 8 cell battery.
- Oxygen Dose Method: Pulse.
- Oxygen Maximum Output: 840 mL.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure:
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% -3% / + 6% at all settings.
- Noise: 42 dBA.
- Average Power Consumption: 40W.
- Power Requirements: Universal Power Supply: AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Auto-Setting: 1.0A
- DC Input: 13.5-15 VDC, 10A.
- DC Output: 19VCD, 5.0A max.
- Rechargeable Battery: 12V to 16.8V
- 8 Cell Battery Life (Setting 2): 4 hours.
- 16 Cell Battery Life (Setting 2): 8 hours.
- Battery Recharge Time
- 8 Cell Battery: 2 to 4 hours.
- 16 Cell Battery: 4 to 8 hours.
- Operating Altitude: 10,000 feet above sea level.
- FAA approved.
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes.
- Compressor Life: 20,000 to 30,000 hours, a leader in the industry.
- Manufacturer: Inogen.
- HCPCS code: E1390
You must submit the airline Physician's Statement or, if not flying, a prescription from your doctor before we ship. We do not bill any insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid. You can submit your own claim to the insurance if you choose.
You are responsible for traveling with a sufficient supply of batteries to last the journey, per your oxygen requirements, including the duration of the flight, all ground time (before and after flight and during connections) and for unexpected delays.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Inogen Ships Free Yes Rx Type Concentrator Portable
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!