Other Comfeel product(s)
Coloplast 3280 Comfeel Plus Contour Dressing is a hydrocolloid dressing that can used either as a primary or secondary dressing in order to manage low-to-moderate exudating wounds. The primary purpose is to heal dermal abrasions including superficial wounds, pressure ulcers, donor sites, post-operational wounds and several other types of skin abrasions.
A semi-permeable top film allows for optimal lift of wound exudate and keeps bacteria and water from entering the wound site. Comfeel also has a waterproof top film to protect both the skin and the wound site from getting bacteria from outside sources. The wound dressing can stay on site for up to seven days, depending on the wound type.
The contour dressing comes in 2 1/3 x 3 3/20 inch sizes and is individually wrapped for sterility.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be Used as a Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Manages Low-to-Moderate Exudating Wounds
- Great for Several Types of Dermal Abrasions
- Semi-Permeable Top Film Allows for Optimal Lift
- Keeps Bacteria and Water from Entering the Site
- Waterproof Top Film Protects Skin and Site
- Can be Worn for up to Seven Days Depending on Wound
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Application: Ulcers, Pressure Wounds, Dermal Abrasions
- Ingredients: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), Calcium Alginate
- Film Type: Polyurethane
- Wear Time: Up to 7 Days
- HCPCS: A6235
- Product Number: 3280
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Comfeel
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!