Customers Also Bought
DermaFilm Hydrocolloid Dressing is a hydrocolloid protective wound dressing for non-infected wounds and shallow pressure ulcers. In addition, the dressing acts to help maintain a moist wound environment. This hydrocolloid dressing has a mild adhesive surface area that adheres to the periwound skin but won't stick to the wound bed. It supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement and provides thermal insulation and protection. The dressing is comfortable and conformable, with superior conformability that goes on easy and comes off clean. It can be safely worn for days, depending on wound condition and exudate levels.
DermaFilm Hydrocolloid Dressing can be used in application on minor abrasions, closed surgical wounds, superficial pressure ulcers, skin grafts and donor sites. It can also be used for superficial partial thickness wounds and full thickness wounds (stage: II, III, or IV). The hydrocolloid dressing can be used as a primary or secondary dressing. It is latex free and available in a variety of sizes and amounts.
DermaFilm Hydrocolloid Dressing Features and Benefits
- Can be used as primary or secondary dressing
- Hydrocolloid protective wound dressing.
- For non-infected wounds and shallow pressure ulcers.
- Maintains moist wound environment.
- Mild adhesive surface area adheres to periwound skin, won't stick to wound bed.
- Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement.
- Provides thermal insulation and protection.
- Comfortable and conformable.
- Goes on easy and comes off clean.
- Can be safely worn for days, depending on wound condition and exudate levels.
- Application for minor abrasions, closed surgical wounds, superficial pressure ulcers, skin grafts and donor sites.
- Also for superficial partial thickness wounds and full thickness wounds.
- DermaFilm Dressing Item Numbers: 00219E, 00229E, 00239E, 00259E, 00279E, 00299E.
- Width Options: 2 Inch, 4 Inch, 5 Inch and 6 Inch.
- Length Options: 2 Inch, 4 Inch, 5 Inch and 7 Inch.
- Application: Non-infected Wounds, Partial Thickness Ulcers and Full Thickness Ulcers.
- Type Dressing: Hydrocolloid.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brands: DermaFilm Thin, DermaFilm HD, DermaFilm Clear with Grid, DermaFilm Sacral.
- HCPCS Code: A6237.
DermaFilm Dressings benefits and indications are portrayed along with dressing options.
DermaFilm MSDS material safety data sheet.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history