Other DuoDERM product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Convatec's DuoDERM CGF Sterile Dressing can help heal many types of dermal wounds and abrasions thanks in part to its many features. The dressing contains hydrocolloid, a sealing agent that forms when saturated by a fluid, typically exudate. The dressing works well at healing the skin from wounds of all types. These include full-thickened wounds, donor sites, leg ulcers and superficial wounds, among others. The dressing is the perfect size for covering smaller wounds.
DuoDERM CGF Sterile Dressing Features and Benefits
- Helps Heal Many Types of Dermal Abrasions
- Hydrocolloid Expands the Dressing to Help Seal Exudate
- Perfect Size for Covering Small Wounds
- Assists with Donor Sites as well as Wound Sites
- Manufacturer: Convatec
- Size: 4-Inch x 4-Inch(10 cm x 10 cm)
- Shape: Square
- Sterile: Yes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand DuoDERM
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!