Other DuoDERM product(s)
Convatec's DuoDERM CGF Sterile Dressing can help heal many types of dermal wounds and abrasions thanks in part to its many features. The dressing contains hydrocolloid, a sealing agent that forms when saturated by a fluid, typically exudate. The dressing works well at healing the skin from wounds of all types. These include full-thickened wounds, donor sites, leg ulcers and superficial wounds, among others. The dressing is the perfect size for covering smaller wounds.
DuoDERM CGF Sterile Dressing Features and Benefits
- Helps Heal Many Types of Dermal Abrasions
- Hydrocolloid Expands the Dressing to Help Seal Exudate
- Perfect Size for Covering Small Wounds
- Assists with Donor Sites as well as Wound Sites
- Manufacturer: Convatec
- Size: 4-Inch x 4-Inch(10 cm x 10 cm)
- Shape: Square
- Sterile: Yes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand DuoDERM
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!