Other Kendall product(s)
Kendall SCD Comfort Tear-Away Sleeves employ a unique design that allows caregivers to convert a thigh-high sleeve into a knee-length sleeve in just seconds. The tear-away feature may reduce the frequency of sleeve changes due to soiling of the garment. These compression garments offer proximal DVT protection during peak high-risk periods. The fabric construction of these garments provides greater comfort than standard compression sleeves.
Product Features & Benefits
- Tear-away design compression garments.
- Easily converts from thigh high to knee high.
- Provides proximal DVT protection.
- Breathable fabric.
- Increased comfort.
- Product Numbers: 74041, 74042, 74043.
- Sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142802.
- Brand: Kendall.
- Manufacturer: CardinalHealth (formerly Medtronic).
Manuals and Documents
- SCD Comfort Sleeves provides DCS technology component information.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Kendall
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!