Other Kendall product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Kendall SCD Express Sleeves deliver circumferential, sequential and gradient compression. These compression garments have three separate chambers that provide controlled pressure for compression therapy. Compression is controlled to ensure clearance of the deep veins without the risk of distal blood trapping. Anatomically designed, these leg sleeves come in thigh length and knee length to serve individual needs. Easy to don and doff in just seconds, they have an adjustable closure that is quick and simple to use. The adjustment feature offers customized fitting for each patient. These SCD sleeves are an "All-In-One" compression garment.
- Select from thigh length to a knee length.
- Compression garments designed for compression therapy.
- Provides circumferential, sequential and gradient compression.
- Ensures clearance of the deep veins without the risk of distal blood trapping.
- Anatomically designed for comfort.
- Adjustable sleeves offers a customized fit for each patient.
- Product Numbers: 9529, 9545, 9789, 9790.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
- Length: Thigh or Knee Length.
- Color: White.
- Material: Soft Vinyl.
- Style: 3 Chamber Garment.
- Target Area: Leg.
- Usage: Single Patient Use.
- Application: DVT Compression Therapy Garment.
- Brand: SCD Express.
- Manufacturer: CardinalHealth (formerly Medtronic).
Manuals and Documents
- SCD Comfort Sleeves provides DCS technology component information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A