Other Kendall product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Kendall SCD Comfort Sleeves are used for treating or preventing DVT. They contain three bladders, delivering circumferential, sequential and gradient compression. They are designed to ensure clearance of the deep veins without the risk of distal blood trapping. These sleeves are anatomically designed with adjustable sleeve closure. This adjustment feature offers customized fitting for each patient.
- Offers compression therapy.
- Anatomically designed for patient comfort.
- Delivers circumferential, sequential and gradient compression.
- Compression garments.
- Provides clearance of the deep veins without the risk of distal blood trapping.
- Adjustable sleeves offers a customized fit for each patient.
- Product Numbers: 74021, 74022, 74023, 74010, 74011, 74012 and 74013.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, and Large.
- Length Options: Knee Length or Thigh Length.
- Color: Blue/White.
- Material: Vinyl.
- Style: 3 Chamber Garment.
- Target Area: Leg.
- Usage: Single Patient Use.
- Application: DVT Compression Therapy Garment.
- Brand: Kendall.
- Manufacturer: CardinalHealth (formerly Medtronic).
Manuals and Documents
- SCD Compression Garments details the use of DCS technology in compression therapy.
- Additional Information