Other Kendall product(s)
Kendall SCD Express Foot Cuffs provide compression therapy to the feet to prevent and treat deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). These cuffs are designed to work with the Kendall SCD 700 Series DVT Compression Pump. This wrap has adjustable closure that compresses the plantar plexus expelling a column of blood up the leg and back to the heart. These cuffs are part of an entire system that is portable for use in treating DVT.
Product Features & Benefits
- Single bladder design.
- Universal foot cuffs.
- Provide DVT prophylaxis treatment.
- Reduces the incidence and risk of DVT.
- Product Numbers: 5897, 5898.
- Sizes: Regular and Large.
- Material: Vinyl.
- Application: DVT Foot Cuffs.
- Brand: Kendall.
- Manufacturer: CardinalHealth (formerly Medtronic/Covidien).
Manuals and Documents
- SCD Compression Sleeves contains DCS technology for compression therapy.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Kendall
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!