Customers Also Bought
Invacare Full Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed
Full Electric Hospital Beds provide the greatest ease for patients and caregivers. Full Electric Beds change elevation, upper body position and knee position electrically rather than by a crank. A handy pendant provides complete control of positioning and bed height. Enhanced user comfort and safety is afforded by infinite positioning. Safer patient transfers are also achieved by easily positioning the bed height and mattress position to accommodate ingress or egress. Manufactured by Invacare, this full electric hospital bed is the 5410IVC is one of the most popular homecare hospital beds available. This full electric hospital bed is also available bundled with various mattress options and bedrail options at the following link. Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed Bundles.
Fully Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed Features & Benefits
- Bed Deck, Header and Footer
- High impact bed end panels are more durable.
- Scratch resistant.
- IVC Headspring and IVC Foot spring.
- Yields a 10% (approximate.) weight reduction in the foot spring,
- Washable for easy cleaning.
- Rubber, non-marring, locking casters reduce slip and prevent marking on floor.
- Enhanced caster socket offering greater durability.
- IVC Universal bed ends can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the bed.
- Interchangeable with the original Invacare Hospital/Home Care Bed.
- Better tracking with non-marring material.
- More secure caster positioning during delivery.
- Simplifies storage from three different bed ends to one universal bed end.
- Fully Adjustable Electronics
- DC low voltage, compact motor system.
- Washable motor system and frame.
- Color-coded connections on junction box.
- Double insulated junction box.
- Ergonomic hand pendant.
- Hand pendant cradle.
- Electrical/mechanical limited warranty.
- Interchangeability reduces inventory, complexity.
- Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66.
- Comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord.
- Waterproof casing for easy cleaning, conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or bed rail with hand pendant cradle.
- Available for convenient storage of hand pendant (part no. 26975)
- Quiet motor operation, and faster cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up.
Full Electric Hospital Bed Specifications (product ID # INV5410IVC)
- Width: 36 Inches.
- Length: 88 Inches.
- Sleep Surface: 36 W x 80 L.
- Bed Height: Ranges between 15 Inches to 23 Inches (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. patient weight.
- Weight Capacity for Patient and Accessories: 450 lbs. inclusive of all accessories.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- ISO 13488 (medical devices) facility.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- HCPCS Code: E0266.
- HMESA CODE: 10-10-02-04.
- Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed Warranty: All Welds - 5 years; Mechanical/electrical - 2 years.
Hospital Bed Accessories from Invacare
Deluxe Homecare/Hospital Bed Innerspring Mattress (product ID # INV5185)
Protection and durability of a superior Invacare Hospital Bed Mattress with inner spring comfort. Meets regulation codes 16 CFR1632 and 16 CFR1633.
- Width: 36 inches.
- Length: 80 inches.
- Height: 6 inches.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- HCPCS Code: E0271.
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life.
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- Invacare 5185-84 (not shown) is available for use with extender kit.
Reduced Gap Half-Length Bed Rail (product ID # INV6630)
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to bed rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards.
- Width: 36.5 Inch (between bed rails).
- Length: 32 Inch.
- Height: 15 Inch (above deck raised), 4.75 Inches (above deck lowered).
- HCPCS Code: E0305.
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction.
- Dual flat-channel cross braces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies.
- Bed Deck, Header and Footer
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A