Customers Also Bought
Invacare Full Electric Adjustable Bed
Invacare 5410IVC Full Electric Beds are adjustable hospital beds or home care beds that provide complete control of head and knee positioning and bed height. All positions are controlled electrically to provide convenience to the patient and the caregiver. With the full-electric model the head, foot and height adjustments are all made with the hand control. This adjustability enhances user comfort and safety by offering infinite positioning and allowing for safer patient transfers. The sleep surface accommodates most patients with a 36-inch width and 80-inch length. The bed supports up to 450 pounds, including accessories and patient weight. This bed is manufactured by Invacare, a leading manufacturer of medical supplies.
This hospital bed is bundled with a foam mattress. This Economy Foam Mattress is 36 inches wide by 80 inches long. It offers 6 inches of firm, high-density foam. The mattress is protected by a waterproof cover. This mattress meets regulatory standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633 and comes with a 1-year limited warranty from Invacare. You can add bedrails, an overbed table, trapeze or sheets to complete your bundle.
This bed is bundled with an Innerspring Mattress. It is 36 inches wide by 80 inches long and 5-1/2 inches thick. It meets regulatory standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633 and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Invacare manufactures several hospital beds, including the beds listed below:
- Bed Components
- Mattress Options
- Bed Rail Options
- Hospital Bed Accessories
- Manuals and Documents
- Delivery and Setup
- Bedframe with 35 x 80 Sleep Surface
- IVC Universal Head & Foot Boards
- Ergonomic Hand Pendant
- Hand Pendant Cradle
- 80 x 35 x 6 Inch Invacare Innerspring Mattress or Upgrade
- Full Length Bed Rail or Upgrade
Full Electric Bed Component Details
Product Features and Benefits
- Interchangeable parts with the original Invacare Hospital/Home Care Bed
- More durable, impact and scratch resistant; and washable for easy cleaning
- Can be used as either the headboard or footboard on any Invacare home hospital bed
- Better tracking with non-marring material.
- More secure caster positioning
- Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66
- Washable with standard water pressure.
- Easier maintenance
- Provides for extra protection
- Comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord
- Waterproof motor casing for easy cleaning
- Hand Pendant conveniently attaches to bed sheet with included clip
- Hand pendant attaches to bed rail with optional cradle
- Cradle available for convenient storage of hand pendant (part no. 26975)
Universal Bed End Features
- IVC Universal Bed End
- IVC Headspring and IVC Foot spring
- High impact bed end panels
- Caster tread
- Enhanced caster socket
- Interchangeability reduces inventory, complexity
- DC low voltage, compact motor system
- Washable motor system and frame
- Color-coded connections on junction box
- Double insulated junction box
- Ergonomic hand pendant
- Hand pendant cradle
- Electrical/mechanical limited warranty
- Product Number: 5410IVC
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 23 to 23H Inch
- Frame/Weld Warranty: 5 Year Welds
- Mechanical Warranty: 2 Years
- Electrical Warranty: 2 Years
- Condition: Non-ambulatory Patients following Surgery or Injury
Electric Homecare Bed Comparison Chart
Mattress Options See All Mattress Options
Economy Foam Mattress
Homecare Economy Foam Mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633. Equipped with a mattress cover that will keep your mattress clean and fresh, The mattress cover protects the mattress from stains, odors, dust, and incontinence. Covers are made of non-allergenic waterproof vinyl and are zippered.
- Product Number: 5180
- Dimension: 36 x 80 x 5.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Material: High-density 1.5 pound density foam
- Provides comfort in one-piece construction
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- One-piece construction
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
Constructed with 312 coil and high-density poly fiber. This mattress comes with a protective vinyl cover that is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof. The mattress offers durablity, firm support and comfort for users. It meets regulation compliance with 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633.
- Product Number: 5185
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Regulation Compliance: 16CFR1632/33
- Mattress Materials: High-density poly fiber, 312 coil.
- Mattress Cover Materials: 11-ounce vinyl cover
- Mattress Cover Charateristics: anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, waterproof
- Provides firm and comfortable support
- HCPCS Code: E0271
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
Bed Rail Options
Spring-Loaded Full-Length Bed Rail
Invacare's Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to Bed Rail Safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. All Invacare full-length bed rails now have a fourth crossbar and the cross brace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all bed rail model numbers remain the same.
- Product Number: 6629
- Length: 55 Inch
- Height: 14.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.25 Inches (above deck lowered)
- Durable 7/8 Inch chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
Invacare Clamp-On Half-Length Rail
Invacare 6630DS Clamp-On Half-Length Rail is designed for fast installation. It is easy to put into use by merely clamping onto the bed frame. This half rail has an attractive brown powder coat finish. The slide tubes are chrome-plated for smooth raising and lowering of the rail for height adjustment. This hospital bed rail meets FDA entrapment guidance.
- Product Number: 6630DS
- Width Between Rails: 37 Inch
- Length: 32 Inch
- Height Above Deck, Raised: 16 Inch
- Height Above Deck, Lowered: 3.5 Inch
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 34 x 29 x 4 Inch
- No tools required
- Welded steel construction
- Scratch resistant movement of adjustment bracket
- Compatible with 5307IVC, 5310IVC, 5410IVC and 5410LOW
- HCPCS Code: E0305DS
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year limited
Assist Bed Rail
The Assist Bed Rail provides a sturdy hold to get in and out of bed. Constructed with heavy-duty 1-inch steel tubing and welded for extra durability, these bed rails are powder coated for an attractive finish. The color of the bed rail matches the color of Invacare bed frames for a uniform appearance. A quick-release button easily swings the rail out of the way for entry or exit. The heavy-duty construction allows the bed rail to be used as an assist handle, repositioning aide or protective bed rail.
- Product Number: 6632
- Width: Between bed rails - 35.5 Inch
- Length: 27"
- Height: Above deck raised - 15 Inch, Above deck lowered - 3.5 Inch
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs
- Heavy duty 1 Inch welded steel construction
- 3 function bed rail--guard, assist and transfer
- Warranty: limited 2 years
Auto Touch Overbed Table
Invacare's Overbed Table easily adjusts for varying heights, making reading, writing or eating comfortably. This table is finished with a walnut wood-grained laminate top and a T-molded edge designed to resist damage. Constructed with heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel to ensure durability this table is mobile with one and a half-inch casters. Light upward touch on the table's spring-loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
- Product Number: 6417
- Table Top Dimensions: 15.5 x 26 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 29 to 45 Inch
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Invacare Warranty: 3 years limited
Tilt Top Overbed Table
This Tilt Top Bed Table elevates freely with a light upward touch; a downward touch locks it into position. A walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge makes this overbed table an attractive piece of bedroom furniture. The table elevates freely with a light upward touch.
- Product Number: 6418
- Table Top Dimensions: 15 x 30 x 0.75 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 25.75 to 39 Inch
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year
Fixed Offset Trapeze Bar
Fixed Offset Trapeze Bar helps patients change positions while in bed and assists with transferring patients from a bed to a chair. The use of a trapeze encourages patient involvement and greater independence. The Fixed Offset Trapeze Bars feature height adjustment as well as several handlebar positions and a tool-less assembly, a heavy-gauge, and an octagon-steel construction. When used with the Trapeze Floor Stand #7714P, the trapeze offers a free standing support option independent of the hospital bed.
- Product Number: 7740P
- Diameter: Octagon steel tubing: 1.25 Inch
- Overall Height: 61 Inch
- Reach: 34 Inch
- Product Weight: 17 lbs
- Optional Trapeze Floor Stand provides free-standing capability
- HCPCS code: E1399
- Invacare Offset Trapeze Bar Warranty: 3 years
Invacare Bariatric Trapeze
Lightweight yet durable, the Bariatric Hospital Bed Trapeze has a maximum weight capacity of 1000 pounds, making this trapeze great for use at home, hospitals or nursing homes. Constructed to be a free-standing unit, this trapeze can be used with bariatric beds, homecare beds or non-medical beds. Hospital Bed Trapeze has a wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
- Product Number: BARTRAP
- Height: 73 Inch
- Base: 50.5L x 40W Inch
- Reach: 35.5 Inch
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Hospital Bed Sheet Set
Manufactured by ReliaMed, this three-piece hospital bed sheet set comes with a mattress sheet, top sheet, and pillowcase. This bed sheet set is designed for standard hospital beds. The top sheet is larger than a standard top sheet for easy bed making. The mattress sheet is a fitted bottom sheet to provide a snug fit upon the mattress.
- Product Number: 6615631
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36W x 80L x 8D Inch
- Top Sheet Dimensions: 66W x 104L Inch
- Standard Pillow Case: 20W x 30L Inch
- HCPCS Code: A9270
Delivery and Setup
White Glove Service
White Glove Delivery Service includes shipping and full assembly in a suitable room of your choice. This shipping service provides two highly skilled technicians that will move everything into your home, assemble it, ensure that it works properly, demonstrate its functionality and how to use it, and will remove any excess packaging upon leaving your home. Background checks have been done on every technician, so you can always rest assured that you're in safe hands. White Glove Delivery is available by appointment in most states. Once you have placed your order, we will have an associate contact you to arrange a time that complements your schedule for the delivery and set up of your new bed.
***Disclaimer: White glove delivery is available in most states, but does not include North Dakota. Please allow an additional 1-3 weeks for completion of white glove delivery.***
- Product Number: WHITEGLOVET1
- Unloading from truck
- Transport into residence
- Fully assemble
- Test functionality
- Demonstrate functions
- Remove packaging
- Completed by background checked technicians
Lift Gate Service
Lift Gate Delivery Service includes shipping and lift gate service. Liftgate service provides for the delivery of your shipment to your curb or driveway. The delivery personnel will remove your shipment from the truck to the ground.
- Product Number: LIFTGATE
- Shipping to a residential address
- Unloading from truck
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- IVC Universal Headboard & FootboardYes
- Economy Foam MattressYes
- ProBasics Full Length Bed RailYes
- Hand PendantYes
- Hand Pendant CradleYes
- Width36 Inch
- Length88 Inch
- Height Range15 to 23 Inch
- Sleep Surface DimensionsWidth 36 Inch, Length 80 Inch
- Shipping Weight176.5 Pounds
- Weight Capacity450 Pounds
- Maximum Back Angle70 Degrees
- Maximum Knee Angle40 Degrees
- Maximum Knee to Leg Angle40 Degrees
- Welds5 Years
- Mechanical2 Years
- Electrical2 Years
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 Days. If white glove shipping is selected, please allow an additional lead-time of 1-3 weeks. - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- 5410IVC Brochure covers the features and benefits for the 5410IVC.
- 5410IVC User Manual provides details on setup, maintenance and care.
- Mattress Brochure provides features for popular Invacare mattresses.
- User Manual for 6629 Rail offers setup and use instructions for the Spring-loaded Full-Length Rail.
- User Manual for 6632 Rail provides information to setup and safely use the Assist Rail.
- Bed Rail Selection Chart displays various rails and their replacements.
- Brochure for Invacare Rails provides various rail accessories for Invacare hospital beds.
- Product Comparison
Sleep Surface Dimensions 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length Height Range 15 to 23 Inch 9.5 to 20 Inch 15 to 32 Inch Weight 176.5 Pounds 176.5 Pounds 158 Pounds Weight Capacity 450 Pounds 450 Pounds 450 Pounds Maximum Back Angle 70 Degrees 70 Degrees 70 Degree Maximum Knee Angle 40 Degrees 40 Degrees 20 Degrees Warranty 5 Years 5 Years 5 Years Reviews View Product View Product View Product