Invacare Full Electric Adjustable Bed
Full Electric Beds are adjustable hospital beds or home care beds that provide complete control of head and knee positioning and bed height. All positions are controlled electrically to provide convenience to the patient and the caregiver. With the full-electric model the head, foot and height adjustments are all made with the hand control. This adjustability enhances user comfort and safety by offering infinite positioning and allowing for safer patient transfers. This bed is manufactured by Invacare, a leading manufacturer of medical supplies.
If you need assistance moving and setting up your new bed, make sure to select the White Glove Delivery option prior to choosing "Add to Cart." With White Glove Delivery from Vitality Medical, you will have one to two highly skilled technicians that will move everything into your home, assemble it, ensure that it works properly, demonstrate its functionality and how to use it, and will remove any excess packaging upon leaving your home. Background checks have been done on every technician, so you can always rest assured that you're in safe hands.
White Glove Delivery is available by appointment in most states. Once you have placed your order, we will have an associate contact you to arrange a time that complements your schedule for the delivery and set up of your new bed.
***Disclaimer: White glove delivery is available in most states not including North Dakota. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for completion of white glove delivery.***
- Product Number: 5410IVC
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 23 to 23H Inches
- Frame/Weld Warranty: 5 Year Welds
- Mechanical Warranty: 2 Years
- Electrical Warranty: 2 Years
Product Features and Benefits
- Interchangeable with the original Invacare Hospital/Home Care Bed
- More durable, impact and scratch resistant; and washable for easy cleaning
- Can be used as either the headboard or footboard on any Invacare home hospital bed
- Better tracking with non-marring material.
- More secure caster positioning during delivery
- Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66
- Washable with standard water pressure.
- The bed should not be power washed
- Easier maintenance
- Provides for extra protection
- Comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord
- Waterproof casing for easy cleaning, conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or bed rail with hand pendant cradle
- Available for convenient storage of hand pendant (part no. 26975)
Universal Bed End Features
- IVC Universal Bed End
- IVC Headspring and IVC Foot spring
- High impact bed end panels
- Caster tread
- Enhanced caster socket
Bed Electronic Features
- DC low voltage, compact motor system
- Washable motor system and frame
- Color-coded connections on junction box
- Double insulated junction box
- Ergonomic hand pendant
- Hand pendant cradle
- Electrical/mechanical limited warranty
- Interchangeability reduces inventory, complexity
- Bedframe with 35 x 80 Sleep Surface
- IVC Universal Head & Foot Boards
- Ergonomic Hand Pendant
- Hand Pendant Cradle
- 80 x 35 x 6 Inch Invacare Solace Prevention Mattress or Upgrade
- Full Length Bed Rail or Upgrade
Economy Foam Mattress
Homecare Economy Foam Mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633. Equipped with a mattress cover that will keep your mattress clean and fresh, The mattress cover protects the mattress from stains, odors, dust and incontinence. Covers are made of non-allergenic waterproof vinyl and are zippered.
- Product Number: INV5180
- Dimension: 36 x 80 x 5.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- High-density 1.5 pound density foam
- One-piece construction
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
Softform Excel Foam Mattress
Constructed with a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to the high risk level. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Product Number: IXL1080
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- HCPCS Code: E0184
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan
- Anticicrobial cover affords healthy skin
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offersr substantial support
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering
- Invacare Warranty: 6 years Foam, 2 years Cover
Softform Premier Foam Mattress
Invacare Softform Premier Mattress Mattress is made with high-resiliency foam. This foam mattress contours to the body for greater comfort and a better fit. Castellated foam cells maximize body contact to provide enhanced pressure reduction. The mattress foam has a single piece U-core that offers side support. The Softform Premier mattress features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion, pressure redistribution, and optimizes pressure reduction for users with up to very high risk for skin ulcers. A removable zippered cover allows for laundering and foam inspection. The mattress cover has high-frequency welded seams and a full flap to hide the zipper and to add durability. The Softform mattress cover is fluid-resistant and stretches four ways to protect skin integrity.
- Product Number: IPM1080
- Dimensions: 35 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- HCPCS Code: E0184
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Invacare Mattress Warranty: 8 years for mattress, 4 years for cover
ProBasics SatinAir APM Low Air Loss Mattress
Invacare ProBasics SatinAir APM Low Air Loss Mattress is an alternating pressure therapy mattress. This air mattress offers low air loss with alternating pressure. Designed for pressure ulcer treatment and prevention, this low air loss mattress is powerful and offers quite operation. Made with twenty 8-inch bladders that allow for deep submersion and pressure redistribution. The mattress has improved circulation which disapates heat to keep the patient more dry and comfortable. The air pump compressor offers alternating intervals of 10 minutes for exellent pressure redistribution. Kink resistant tubing keep the pressure uniform. The airflow is adjustable to meet individual needs. ProBasics SatinAir Mattress comes with an antimicrobial cover that is water-resistant. This cover is non-shear for better skin protection. Made with nylon, the cover has a quilted design for extra comfort and a non-skid surface to keep the mattress from slipping.
- Product ID: SATINAPM2QC
- Dimensions: 35 x 80 x 8 Inch
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Cover Material: Nylon
- Compressor Capacity: 7.5 LPM
- Alternating Time Cycle: 10 minute intervals
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- HCPCS Code: E0277
- ProBasics SatinAir APM Warranty: 18 months limited
Bed Rail Options
Spring-Loaded Full-Length Bed Rail
Invacare's Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to Bed Rail Safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. All Invacare full-length bed rails now have a fourth crossbar and the cross brace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all bed rail model numbers remain the same.
- Product Number: 6629
- Length: 55 Inch
- Height: 14.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.25 Inches (above deck lowered)
- Durable 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
ProBasics Full Length Bed Rail
ProBasics Reduced Gap Bed Rails offer patient safety from entrapment and falls. These rails offer added protection over traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. ProBasic full-length bed rails have a fourth crossbar and the cross brace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards.
- Product Number: PB6034
- Width: Between bed rails - 36.5 inch
- Length: 56 Inch
- Height: 13.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.5 Inches (above deck lowered)
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation
- Durable, welded steel construction with brown vein finish
- ProBasics Warranty: 2 years limited
Assist Bed Rail
ProBasics Clamp-On Half Rail is compatible with the following Invacare beds: Invacare Manual Bed 5307IVC, Invacare Semi-Electric Bed 5310IVC, Invacare Full Electric Bed 5410IVC, Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed VC5310 and Invacare Value Care Duo Semi-Electric Bed VC5210 (only when used with casters).
- Product Number: PB7035
- Width: Between bed rails - 36.5"
- Length: 37"
- Height: 19"
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs
- Welded steel construction
- Attractive brown vein finish
- Tool-less assembly
- ProBasics Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Assist Bed Rail
The Assist Bed Rail provides a sturdy hold to get in and out of bed. Constructed with heavy duty 1-inch steel tubing and welded for extra durability, these bed rails are powder coated for an attractive finish. The color of the bed rail matches the color of Invacare bed frames for a uniform appearance. A quick release button easily swings the rail out of the way for entry or exit. The heavy duty construction allows the bed rail to be used as an assist handle, repositioning aide or protective bed rail.
- Product Number: 6632
- Width: Between bed rails - 35.5"
- Length: 28.75"
- Height: Above deck raised - 15", Above deck lowered - 3.5"
- Heavy duty 1" welded steel construction
- 3 function bed rail--guard, assist and transfer
- Warranty: limited 2 years
Auto Touch Overbed Table
Invacare's Overbed Table easily adjusts for varying heights, making reading, writing or eating comfortable. This table is finished with a walnut wood-grained laminate top and a T-molded edge designed to resist damage. Constructed with heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel to ensure durability this table is mobile with one and a half inch casters. Light upward touch on the table's spring-loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
- Product Number: 6417
- Table Top Dimensions: 15.5 x 26 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 29 to 45 Inch
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Invacare Warranty: 3 years limited
Tilt Top Overbed Table
This Tilt Top Bed Table elevates freely with a light upward touch; a downward touch locks it into position. A walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge makes this overbed table an attractive piece of bedroom furniture. The table elevates freely with a light upward touch.
- Product Number: 6418
- Table Top Dimensions: 15 x 30 x 0.75 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 25.75 to 39 Inch
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year
Fixed Offset Trapeze Bar
Fixed Offset Trapeze Bar helps patients change positions while in bed and assists with transferring patients from a bed to a chair. The use of a trapeze encourages patient involvement and greater independence. The Fixed Offset Trapeze Bars feature height adjustment as well as several handlebar positions and a tool-less assembly, a heavy-gauge, and an octagon-steel construction. When used with the Trapeze Floor Stand #7714P, the trapeze offers a free standing support option independent of the hospital bed.
- Product Number: 7740P
- Diameter: Octagon steel tubing: 1.25 Inch
- Overall Height: 61 Inch
- Reach: 34 Inch
- Product Weight: 17 lbs
- Optional Trapeze Floor Stand provides free-standing capability
- HCPCS code: E1399
- Invacare Offset Trapeze Bar Warranty: 3 years
Invacare Bariatric Trapeze
Lightweight yet durable, the Bariatric Hospital Bed Trapeze has a maximum weight capacity of 1000 pounds, making this trapeze great for use at home, hospitals or nursing homes. Constructed to be a free-standing unit, this trapeze can be used with bariatric beds, homecare beds or non-medical beds. Hospital Bed Trapeze have a wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
- Product Number: BARTRAP
- Height: 73 Inch
- Base: 50.5 (L) x 40 (W) Inch
- Reach: 35.5 Inch
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Hospital Bed Sheet Set
Manufactured by ReliaMed, this three piece hospital bed sheet set comes with a mattress sheet, top sheet, and pillowcase. This bed sheet set is designed for standard hospital beds. The top sheet is larger than a standard top sheet for easy bed making. The mattress sheet is a fitted bottom sheet to provide a snug fit upon the mattress.
- Product Number: 6615631
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36 Inch Width x 80 Inch Length x 8 Inch Deep
- Top Sheet Dimensions: 66 Inch Width x 104 Inch Length
- Standard Pillow Case: 20 Inch Width x 30 Inch Length
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- IVC Universal Headboard & FootboardYes
- Economy Foam MattressYes
- ProBasics Full Length Bed RailYes
- Hand PendantYes
- Hand Pendant CradleYes
- Width36 Inch
- Length88 Inch
- Height Range15 to 23 Inch
- Sleep Surface DimensionsWidth 36 Inch, Length 80 Inch
- Shipping Weight176.5 Pounds
- Weight Capacity450 Pounds
- Maximum Back Angle70 Degrees
- Maximum Knee Angle40 Degrees
- Maximum Knee to Leg Angle40 Degrees
- Welds5 Years
- Mechanical2 Years
- Electrical2 Years
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- 5410IVC Brochure covers the features and benefits for the 5410IVC.
- 5410IVC User Manual provides details on setup, maintenance and care.
- Mattress Brochure provides features for popular Invacare mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Brochure offers benefits for the Excel and Premier mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Manual details care instructions.
- SatinAir Low Air Loss Mattress features and benefits.
- SatinAir Air Mattress Brochure highlights this comfortable air mattress.
- ProBasics SatinAir Low Air Loss Manual contains details for operation and care.
- ProBasics Safety Rail Options offers summary of the 6034 and 7034 bed rails.
- User Manual for 6629 Rail offers setup and use instructions for the Spring-loaded Full-Length Rail.
- User Manual for 6632 Rail provides information to setup and safely use the Assist Rail.
- Bed Rail Selection Chart displays various rails and their replacements.
- Brochure for Invacare Rails provides various rail accessories for Invacare hospital beds.
- Product Comparison
Sleep Surface Dimensions 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length Height Range 15 to 23 Inch 9.5 to 20 Inch 15 to 32 Inch Weight 176.5 Pounds 176.5 Pounds 158 Pounds Weight Capacity 450 Pounds 450 Pounds 450 Pounds Maximum Back Angle 70 Degrees 70 Degrees 70 Degree Maximum Knee Angle 40 Degrees 40 Degrees 20 Degrees Warranty 5 Years 5 Years 5 Years Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs there a warranty for the bed and how long?Question by: Yvette on Mar 1, 2016 12:32:22 PMThe warranty for this item is 5 years.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 12, 2016 1:45:00 PMI am wondering if this bed could have electric locking brakes controlled by the remote on the whip.Question by: Kevin OConnell on Nov 9, 2016 1:26:00 AMThere currently are no controls available that will stop a bed on command. All available electronic beds can have the wheels locked by using your foot.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 15, 2017 8:22:00 AMWhat is the weight limit for the fully electric invocare bed?Question by: Betty Trigger on Jan 21, 2017 2:55:21 PM450 poundsAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 22, 2017 3:31:00 PMWhat is the height range of the bed?Question by: Betty Trigger on Jan 21, 2017 2:58:00 PMThe bed has a height range of 15-23 inches.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 8, 2017 9:43:00 AM