Customers Also Bought
Build Your Own Invacare Semi-Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed
- Choose from several different mattress options:
- Select Invacare Hospital Bed Rails to fit your needs.
- Dont forget to add Bed Sheets and a Overbed Table. Vitality Medical also carries other top brands of Semi-Electic Hospital Beds.
Semi-Electric Hospital Beds (product ID # 5310IVC)
Semi Electric Hospital Beds are designed with convenience, comfort and affordability for the patient. The Semi-Electric Hospital Bed offers the ease of motorized control positioning of the upper and lower body and the economy of manual bed-height adjustment. The Single Crank model allows for the bed height to be adjusted with a single manual crank located at the foot of the bed. This Invacare Semi Electric Hospital Bed is manufactured by Invacare, one of the leaders in hospital medical supply. An economy version of the Invacare Semi Electric Hospital Bed known as the Invacare Value Care Hospital Bed is also available, saving you money! The difference between the Invacare Semi Electric Bed and the Invacare Value Care Semi Electric Bed is that the Value Care Bed has only one motor instead of two and has only a 2 year limited warranty instead of a 5 year limited warranty.
Invacare Semi Electric Hospital Bed Features & Benefits
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant, and washable for easy cleaning.
- Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal.
- DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than the old system and the IP66 rated waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (Power washing is not recommended).
- Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user.
- Yields a 10% (approx.) weight reduction in the foot spring, quiet motor operation, and faster cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up.
- Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66.
- Washes with standard water pressure. The bed should not be power washed.
- Easier maintenance.
- Provides for extra protection.
- Comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord.
- Waterproof casing for easy cleaning.
- Pendant conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or attaches to bed rail with hand pendant cradle.
- Pendant Cradle available for convenient storage of hand pendant (part no. 26975).
- Simplifies storage from three different bed ends to one universal bed end.
Semi Electric Hospital Bed Specifications
- Semi-Electric Hospital Bed Product Number: 5310IVC.
- Width: 36"
- Length: 88"
- Height Range: 15" to 23" (measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Sleep Surface Dimensions: 36" W x 80" L.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (450 lbs. inclusive of all accessories).
- Manufactured in the USA in an ISO 13488 (medical devices) facility.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- HCPCS Code: E0261
- Invacare Semi Electric Hospital Bed Warranty: All Welds - 5 years; Mechanical/electrical - 2 years.
Hospital Bed Accessories from Invacare
Deluxe Homecare/Hospital Bed Innerspring Mattress (product ID # INV5185)
Protection and durability of a superior Invacare Hospital Bed Mattress with inner spring comfort. Meets regulation codes 16 CFR1632 and 16 CFR1633.
- Width: 36 inches.
- Length: 80 inches.
- Height: 6 inches.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- HCPCS Code: E0271.
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life.
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- Invacare 5185-84 (not shown) is available for use with extender kit.
Homecare Hospital Bed Foam Mattress (product ID # INV5180)
The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633.
- Width: 36 inches
- Length: 80 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Flammability: Foam meets Fire Regulation code 16 CFR 1633 16 CFR 1632
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- Comfortable sleep surface minimizes patient complaints
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses and more flexible for deliveries
- High quality 1.5 lb. /cu. ft. - density foam provides comfort and durability
- Durable 10.5-ounce vinyl zed nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, waterproof. Meet fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632
Softform Excel Foam Mattress (product ID # IXL1080, IXL1084)
Constructed with a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to the high risk level. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Width; 36 Inch.
- Length: 80 or 84 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Warranty: 6 years limited.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Cover Warranty: 2 years limited.
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature.
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Anticicrobial cover affords healthy skin.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offersr substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
Invacare Softform Premier Mattress (product ID # IPM1080, IPM108039, IPM108042, IPM108048)
This prevention mattress is ideal for medium to high risk ulcer prevention. Premium foam mattress that offers pressure redistribution and airflow. An enhanced sidewall adds stability to facilitate better resident position and safer transfers. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Width; 36, 39, 42, or 48 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Softform Premier Mattress Warranty: 8 years limited.
- Invacare Softform Premier Mattress Cover Warranty: 4 years limited.
- Features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Designed with a unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
- Features a single piece foam "U" core which facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support. Manufacturing the core out of one piece of foam vs. glued sections results in a strong, durable mattress.
- Softform mattress covers featurse a concealed zipper, reducing possible risk of fluid ingress.
- Fully removable covers allow for easy replacement, laundering and inspection of foam.
- Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress.
- Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams; the Softform Excel Mattress features stitched seams.
- Customize Softform mattresses with RSR covers as needed for patients requiring additional side support.
ProBasics SatinAir Alternating Pressure Mattress (product ID #SATINAPM2QC)
Designed for high risk to Stage II prevention and ulcer therapy. Ideal for treating patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Width; 35 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 8 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Compressor Capacity: 7.5 LPM.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- HMESA Code: 10-10-09-00
- ProBasics SatinAir APM Warranty: 18 months limited.
- Low air loss mattress.
- 16 laser air holes keep user cool and dry.
- 20 8-inch deep air bladders.
- Treats pressure ulcers in stages I thru IV.
- Offers alternating pressures therapy.
- Provides excellent pressure redistribution.
- Mattress CPR release allows for rapid deflation.
- Nylon cover.
- Non-shear for better skin protection.
- Removable cover for easy cleaning.
- Antimicrobial cover offers less risk of infection.
- Quilted design for extra comfort.
- Non-skid quilted cover keeps mattress from slipping.
- Air Pump Compressor.
- Adjustable airflow provides custom pressure settings for individual needs.
- Alternating intervals of 10 minutes for excellent pressure redistribution.
- Quite operation.
- Kink resistant tubing.
- Low pressure alarm.
Reduced Gap Full-Length Bed Rail (product # INV6629)
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to Bed Rail Safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. All Invacare full-length bed rails now have a fourth crossbar and the cross brace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all bed rail model numbers remain the same.
- Length: 55 Inch.
- Height: 14.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.25 Inches (above deck lowered).
- HCPCS Code: E0310.
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Durable 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel construction.
Reduced Gap Half-Length Bed Rail (product ID # INV6630)
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to bed rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards.
- Width: 36.5 Inch (between bed rails).
- Length: 32 Inch.
- Height: 15 Inch (above deck raised), 4.75 Inches (above deck lowered).
- HCPCS Code: E0305.
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction.
- Dual flat-channel cross braces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies.
- Additional Information
Weight Weight Capacity Bed Height Maximum Bed Angle Trendelenburg Warranty 190 lbs 450 lbs 15 to 23 inches 70 degrees None 5 Year Limited
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A