Customers Also Bought
Invacare Full Electric Low Hospital Beds
IVC Full-Electric Low Bed offers greater safety for patients under fall management. This Low Bed combines the safety and convenience of a hospital low bed with the ease of a Full-Electric Hospital Bed. The Invacare Low Bed panel ends are fully compatible with existing full-electric bed frame inventories and the IVC drive shaft, simplifying inventory management for care providers and long-term care facilities. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed. This low bed is manufactured by Invacare. Low pricing of the Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed is compatible with homecare budgets. This full electric low hospital bed is also available bundled with several mattress options and bedrail options at the following link.
This low hospital bed frame is bundled with the Invacare Innerspring Mattress. This popular hospital mattress is perfect for homecare. It's dimensions are 36 inches wide by 80 inches long and 5-1/2 inches thick. This mattress meets regulatory standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633. Invacare offers a 1 year limited warranty on the mattress. You can add bedrails, an overbed table, trapeze or sheets to complete your bundle.
The low bed can also be bundled with a foam mattress. The Economy Foam Mattress is 36 inches wide by 80 inches long. It offers 6 inches of firm, high-density foam. It is protected by a waterproof cover and meets regulatory standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633. The manufacturer offers a 1 year limited warranty.
Full Electric Hospital Bed Components
- Bedframe with 35 x 80 Sleep Surface
- Head & Foot Boards
- Hand Pendant
- Economy Mattress or Upgrade
- Full Length Bed Rail or Upgrade
Features and Benefits
- Safety hospital bed with only 9.5 inch minimum floor-to-bed deck height facilitates easy ingress and egress
- Split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed
- Height Maximum: 20" maximum floor-to-bed deck height
- Universal low bed ends are impact resistant and durable
- Scratch resistant bed ends
- Washable for easy cleaning
- Enhanced caster socket offering greater durability
- IVC Universal bed ends can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the bed
- Rubber, non-marring locking casters reduce slip and prevent floor marks
Fully Adjustable Electronics
- DC low voltage, compact motor system has quiet motor operation and fast cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up
- Electronics are IP66 rated to allow cleaning with standard water pressure
- Color-coded connections on junction box for easier maintenance
- Double-insulated junction box provides extra protection against electrical shock
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord
- Waterproof pendant casing for easy cleaning
- Pendant conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or attaches to bed rail with hand pendant cradle (sold separately)
- Quiet motor operation, and faster cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up
- UL962 and CSA approved
- Product Number: 5410LOW
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 20 to 20H Inch
- Frame/Weld Warranty: 5 Year Welds
- Mechanical Warranty: 2 Years
- Electrical Warranty: 2 Years
- Condition: Non-Ambulatory Patients following Surgery or Injury
Constructed with 312 coil and high-density poly fiber. This mattress comes with a protective vinyl cover that is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof. The mattress offers durablity, firm support and comfort for users. It meets regulation compliance with 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633.
- Product Number: 5185
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs
- Regulation Compliance: 16CFR1632/33
- Mattress Materials: High-density poly fiber, 312 coil.
- Mattress Cover Materials: 11-ounce vinyl cover
- Mattress Cover Charateristics: anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, waterproof
- Provides firm and comfortable support
- HCPCS Code: E0271
- Invacare Warranty: 1 year limited
Economy Foam Mattress
Economy Foam Mattress provides comfort, therapeutic value, and durability at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633. Equipped with a mattress cover that will keep your mattress clean and fresh, The mattress cover protects the mattress from stains, odors, dust and incontinence. Covers are made of non-allergenic waterproof vinyl and are zippered.
- Product Number: 5180
- Dimension: 36 x 80 x 5.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- High-density 1.5 pound density foam
- One-piece construction
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Spring-Loaded Full-Length Rail
Reduced Gap Rails take the proactive approach to rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. The full-length rails have a fourth crossbar and a cross brace on the head section of the adjustable frame. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all rail model numbers remain the same.
- Product Number: 6629
- Length: 55 Inch
- Height: 14.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.25 Inch (above deck lowered)
- Durable 7/8 Inch chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Invacare Clamp-On Half-Length Rail
Invacare 6630DS Clamp-On Half-Length Rail is designed for fast installation. It is easy to put into use by merely clamping onto the bed frame. This half rail has an attractive brown powder coat finish. The slide tubes are chrome-plated for smooth raising and lowering of the rail for height adjustment. This hospital bed rail meets FDA entrapment guidance.
- Product Number: 6630DS
- Width Between Rails: 37 Inch
- Length: 32 Inch
- Height Above Deck, Raised: 16 Inch
- Height Above Deck, Lowered: 3.5 Inch
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 34 x 29 x 4 Inch
- No tools required
- Welded steel construction
- Scratch resistant movement of adjustment bracket
- Compatible with 5307IVC, 5310IVC, 5410IVC and 5410LOW
- HCPCS Code: E0305DS
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year limited
The Assist Rail provides a sturdy hold to get in and out of bed. Constructed with heavy duty 1-Inch steel tubing and welded for extra durability, these rails are powder coated for an attractive finish. The color of the rail matches the color of this manufacturer's bed frames for a uniform appearance. A quick release button easily swings the rail out of the way for entry or exit. The heavy duty construction allows the rail to be used as an assist handle, repositioning aide or protective rail.
- Product Number: 6632
- Width: Between rails - 35.5 Inch
- Length: 28.75 Inch
- Height: Above deck raised - 15 Inch, Above deck lowered - 3.5 Inch
- Heavy duty 1 Inch welded steel construction
- 3 function rail--guard, assist and transfer
- Warranty: limited 2 years
Auto Touch Overbed Table
Overbed Table easily adjusts for varying heights, making reading, writing or eating comfortable. This table is finished with a walnut wood-grained laminate top and a T-molded edge designed to resist damage. Constructed with heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel to ensure durability this table is mobile with one and a half inch casters. Light upward touch on the table's spring-loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
- Product Number: 6417
- Table Top Dimensions: 15.5 x 26 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 29 to 45 Inch
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years limited
Tilt Top Overbed Table
This Tilt Top Table elevates freely with a light upward touch; a downward touch locks it into position. A walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge makes this overbed table an attractive piece of bedroom furniture. The table elevates freely with a light upward touch.
- Product Number: 6418
- Table Top Dimensions: 15 x 30 x 0.75 Inch
- Height: Adjustable 25.75 to 39 Inch
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
Fixed Trapeze Bar
Trapeze encourage patient involvement and independence. Trapeze also provides assistance for caregivers in repositioning patients. The Fixed Offset Trapeze Bars feature height adjustments, as well as several handlebar positions. It also features a tool-less assembly.
- Product Number: 7740P
- Diameter: Octagon steel tubing: 1.25 Inch
- Overall Height: 6 Inch
- Reach: 34 Inch
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- HCPCS code: E1399
- Offset Trapeze Bar Warranty: 3 years
Lightweight yet durable, the Bariatric Hospital Trapeze has a maximum weight capacity of 1000 pounds, making this trapeze great for use at home, hospitals or nursing homes. Constructed to be a free-standing unit, this trapeze can be used with bariatric, homecare or non-medical beds. Hospital Trapeze have a wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
- Product Number: BARTRAP
- Height: 73 Inch
- Base: 50.5 (L) x 40 (W) Inch
- Reach: 35.5 Inch
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Hospital Sheet Set
Manufactured by ReliaMed, this three piece hospital sheet set comes with a mattress sheet, top sheet, and pillowcase. This sheet set is designed for standard hospital beds. The top sheet is larger than a standard top sheet for easy bed making. The mattress sheet is a fitted bottom sheet to provide a snug fit upon the mattress.
- Product Number: 6615631
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36 Inch Width x 80 Inch Length x 8 Inch Deep
- Top Sheet Dimensions: 66 Inch Width x 104 Inch Length
- Standard Pillow Case: 20 Inch Width x 30 Inch Length
- HCPCS Code: A9270
Delivery and Setup
White Glove Service
White Glove Delivery Service includes shipping and full assembly in a suitable room of your choice. This shipping service provides two highly skilled technicians that will move everything into your home, assemble it, ensure that it works properly, demonstrate its functionality and how to use it, and will remove any excess packaging upon leaving your home. Background checks have been done on every technician, so you can always rest assured that you're in safe hands. White Glove Delivery is available by appointment in most states. Once you have placed your order, we will have an associate contact you to arrange a time that complements your schedule for the delivery and set up of your new bed.
***Disclaimer: White glove delivery is available in most states, but does not include North Dakota. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for completion of white glove delivery.***
- Product Number: WHITEGLOVET1
- Unloading from truck
- Transport into residence
- Fully assemble
- Test functionality
- Demonstrate functions
- Remove packaging
- Completed by background checked technicians
Lift Gate Service
Lift Gate Delivery Service includes shipping and lift gate service. Lift gate service provides for delivery of your shipment to your curb or driveway. The delivery personnel will remove your shipment from the truck to the ground.
- Product Number: LIFTGATE
- Shipping to a residential address
- Unloading from truck
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- IVC Universal Headboard & FootboardYes
- Economy Foam MattressYes
- ProBasics Full Length Bed RailYes
- Hand PendantYes
- Hand Pendant CradleYes
- Width36 Inch
- Length88 Inch
- Height Range9.5 to 20 Inch
- Sleep Surface DimensionsWidth 36 Inch, Length 80 Inch
- Shipping Weight176.5 Pounds
- Weight Capacity450 Pounds
- Maximum Back Angle70 Degrees
- Maximum Knee Angle40 Degrees
- Maximum Knee to Leg Angle40 Degrees
- Welds5 Years
- Mechanial2 Years
- Electrical2 Years
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- 5410LOW Brochure covers the features and benefits for the 5410IVC
- User Manual provides details on setup, maintenance and care
- Mattress Brochure provides features for popular Invacare mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Brochure offers benefits for the Excel and Premier mattresses.
- Softform Mattress Manual details care instructions.
- SatinAir Low Air Loss Mattress features and benefits.
- SatinAir Air Mattress Brochure highlights this comfortable air mattress.
- ProBasics SatinAir Low Air Loss Manual contains details for operation and care.
- ProBasics Safety Rail Options offers summary of the 6034 and 7034 bed rails.
- User Manual for 6629 Rail offers setup and use instructions for the Spring-loaded Full-Length Rail.
- User Manual for 6632 Rail provides information to setup and safely use the Assist Rail.
- Bed Rail Selection Chart displays various rails and their replacements.
- Brochure for Invacare Rails provides various rail accessories for Invacare hospital beds.
- Product Comparison
Sleep Surface Dimensions 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length 36 Inch Width, 80 Inch Length Height Range 15 to 23 Inch 9.5 to 20 Inch 15 to 32 Inch Weight 176.5 Pounds 176.5 Pounds 158 Pounds Weight Capacity 450 Pounds 450 Pounds 450 Pounds Maximum Back Angle 70 Degrees 70 Degrees 70 Degree Maximum Knee Angle 40 Degrees 40 Degrees 20 Degrees Warranty 5 Years 5 Years 5 Years Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes Medicare cover the cost for this bed?
Question by: Debbie on Nov 6, 2016 12:37:55 AMWe do not work directly with Medicare/Medicaid or insurances because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local office either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 7, 2016 3:59:00 PM