Invacare Heavy Duty Forearm Crutch Manufacturer Description
Invacare Forearm Crutches offer a solid one-piece crutch frame in lightweight anodized aluminum with push-button height adjustment and contoured handgrips. Invacare Forearm Crutches have a one-piece handgrip assembly that eliminates the need for wing nuts and other assembly pieces. The push-button height adjustment and patient height guide allow the crutch to be fitted to the proper user height. Invacare Forearm Crutches feature 1" solid composite cuffs, cushioned vinyl handgrips and extra large crutch tips. Strong and comfortable, Invacare Bariatric Crutches range in size from adult to tall adult. Large, double push buttons allow for height adjustments in 1" increments.
Forearm Crutches Features & Benefits
- Forearm crutches feature 1" solid composite cuffs
- Cushioned vinyl handgrips.
- Extra large crutch tips
Forearm Crutches Specifications
- Invacare Forearm Crutch Product Number: 8153-J .
- Height: Range: 23"-32"
- Patient Height:Range: 4'5"-5'2"
- Product Weight: 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Quantity:Quantity Per Carton: 6 Pairs.
- HCPCS Code: E0110.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!