Customers Also Bought
The Innospire Essence, by Respironics, is a nebulizer that has a simple mechanism to deliver aerosol medication. The Essence is a home use model and is as effective as it is affordable. The Essence balances simplicity and effective delivery for a session that is simple with a device that is easy to use and store.
Like the Innospire Elegance, this unit comes with its own handset docking set, filter and power cord. The nebulizer unit utilizes the Respironics SideStream design for effective delivery. This is backed by a Venturi system that pushes air along with the medicated aerosol so the patient can breathe in more per inhalation.
Like many of the Respironics Nebulizers, the Essence is designed with fewer parts to assemble and clean compared to other nebulizers. The Essence is small and lightweight, coming in at less than four pounds. It is also covered by a 5-year warranty and is compliant with the international safety and essential performance standard IEC 60601-1.
Innospire Essence Features and Benefits
- It effective for treating asthma.
- The SideStream and Venturi technology helps deliver medication faster than most.
- It is international safety standard compliant.
- The Essence comes with a handset docking station to easy set the nebulizer/mouthpiece upright.
Innospire Essence Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1099966, 1100312, 1100313
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- Length: 4.2 Inches
- Width: 6.5 Inches
- Height: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Power Rating: 120 V / 60 Hz, 1.7 Amp V/Hz/Amp
- Nebulization Capacity: 8ml
- MMAD: 80 percent <5 microns
- Treatment Time: 5 to 7 Minutes
- Maximum Pressure: 44 psi
- Includes: Handset, Power Cord, Docking Station, and Filter
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Rx Type Nebulizer
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do you change the tubing?Question by: BB on Nov 22, 2017 1:19:00 AMWe do not change the tubing for this product. It's best to contact the manufacturer for information.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 23, 2018 7:57:00 AM
Based on your history
I needed to have another one and I am happy with it I will be getting another one for a back up