ErgoDynamic Forearm Crutches are the lightest crutch in the world with an integrated shock absorber.
ErgoDynamic is exactly what the name says, DYNAMIC! It is FDI's premier design featuring an integrated shock absorber system that softens each step to avoid shock to the hands, wrists and shoulders. The unique shock absorber is integrated into the upper shaft and utilizes an exclusive in-handle linkage system offering smooth, silent operation throughout its 1.26 inches (2.5cm) travel. This one of kind design provides greater feedback and control while providing positive forward momentum to the user. ErgoDynamic is available in 3 shock absorber weight range options.
- Integrated shock absorber system softens each steps and eliminates shock to hands
- Operates smoothly and silently throughout its 1.6" (2.5cm) of travel
- Provides positive (rebound) energy for improved mobility
- Available in 3 spring rate/weight options
- Soft replaceable forearm pad
- Each crutch weighs only 1.32 lbs (600g)
- Ultra-soft replaceable grips with easy push button release
- Height selection locking device with safety clip
- Epoxy coated 5086 aluminum legs for maximum strength and long term durability
- Full length aluminum backbone design for maximum strength
- Flexible crutch tip design maximizes surface contact at angle
- Maximum user weight is 286 lbs (130kg)
- Complies to CE (EU Directive 93/42/EEC) and European Norm ISO 11334-1
- Latex Free
- User Height Range: 4'7" - 6'8" (140 - 204 cm)
- Weight per crutch: 1.32 lbs (600 g)
- Maximum user weight: 286 lbs (130 kg)
- Height - Grip to floor range: 28.4 - 39.0" (72 - 99 cm)
- Height Adjustment Increments: 12 x 1" (2.5 cm)
- Distance between handle and cuff top: 9.6" (24.5 cm)
- Maximum shock absorbing range: 1.26" (3.2cm)
- Spring rate/weights range options: 3 (S, M, L) *
- Leg tube diameter (upper/lower O.D.): 0.87"/0.75" (22/19mm)
Available in 3 Spring Rate/Weight options:
- (S) up to 154lbs (70kg)
- (M) 132 - 198lbs (60-90kg)
- (L) over 176lbs (80kg)
Indications & Warnings:
It is recommended that you consult your physician or healthcare professional before using this product or any mobility device.
FDI ErgoDynamic Forearm Crutches Video (1:39 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You should offer the straps. It is a matter of safety.