The CardinalHealth Aluminum Push Button Adjustable Height Crutch is an axillary walking crutch often used while an individual is unable to walk without support due to a leg or foot injury or is recovering from surgery. The aluminum construction makes the crutch lightweight with easy to push buttons for accurate height customization every 1-inch increments. Choose from Adult, Adult Tall and Youth sizes. CardinalHealth also manufacturers an Adult Heavy-Duty version in two height variations that's made from steel for extra strength needed to support bariatric patients up to 650 pounds.
What sets these axillary crutches from others is the underarm pads are more comfortable since CardinalHealth broke away from traditional foam rubber and replaced it thermoplastic rubber. This synthetic blend of rubber is latex-free and not only is softer but is extra thick and contoured for a comfortable fit. The TPR synthetic rubber also lasts longer because it won't peel when exposed to moisture and after extended use. The handgrips are also extra thick and won't rotate for added safety.
Features and Benefits:
- Tool-Free Adjustable Heights
- Height Adjusts in 1-Inch Increments
- Longer Lasting Rubber Underarm Pad
- Softer, More Comfortable Underarm Pad
- Durable and Long Lasting Construction
- Extra Thick Underarm Pad and Handgrips
- Manufacturer: CardinalHealth
- Item Numbers: CA901AD, CA901TL, CA901YTH, CA801ADB, CA801TLB
- Quantity: Set of 2
- Crutch Style: Axillary
- User: Youth, Adult
- Latex Free: Yes
- Frame Material: Anodized Aluminum, Steel (Bariatric)
- Underarm Pad Material: Synthetic Rubber
- HCPCS Code: E0114
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!