Back braces are great for support and pain alleviation after an injury or surgical procedure. The VerteWrap LSO Back Support, by Drive Medical, is a unique brace with an unusually broad coverage area. Although the brace envelopes a large portion of the back, it stays well hidden under clothing and can be worn daily.
This large Back Brace provides support and pain relief as is simply strapped to the waist, tightened and worn throughout the day. The belt covers the area from the lower lumbar area to the vertebrae right under the shoulder blade line. This Drive Medical Brace is flexible and allows air to flow to the skin. It is made of strong, durable nylon material.
The Vertewrap LSO is constructed of a two-panel system. The outer portion will provide a barrier structure that will keep posture in check. The inner panel is also rigid and provides another layer of support, while also being an area where the belt is tightened. Side-pull straps and simple hook and loop fasteners make for a quick adjustment and release. The brace will be your daily go-to belt to keep pain and posture in check.
VerteWrap braces can provide relief from: herniated discs, spondylosis, mechanical lower back pain, post-surgical lumbar stabilization, arthritis, protrusions, bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, chronic and acute strains, spondylolisthesis.
VerteWrap LSO Back Support Features and Benefits
- The brace will help alleviate back pain.
- It will act as a guide and physical reminder for correct posture.
- It is made for daily wear and tear.
- It is lightweight and comfortable.
- It supports nearly have the back, with a support that goes up to the mid-back.
- It has easy to use hook and loop fasteners with pull straps.
- It is used to treat a variety of back pain causes.
VerteWrap LSO Back Support Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Length: 51 Inch
- Width: 8 Inch
- Height: 1 Inch
- Warranty: Limited One Year
- HCPCS: L0631
- Manufacturer Numbers: 631s, 631M, 631L,631XL, 631XXL
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!