Customers Also Bought
Dr. Ho's 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt helps patients with their lower back pain by applying compression and traction to the area in times when you're suffering the most. This posture brace was developed by Dr. Michael Ho, a back pain specialist. The Dr. Ho Decompression Belt works by providing clinical-grade traction and decompression to the back. A relaxed back means more movement and range of motion for you or your patients after usage.
The Decompression Belt works by providing relief for a series of back-pain issues including both acute and chronic back pain, herniated discs, leg pain related to degenerative discs, spinal stenosis pain, scoliosis-related pain or pain from playing sports such as golf, football, baseball, and tennis among others.
This back support belt has been clinically tried over a long period of time and has been observed for key features such as ability to decompress the lower back joints and spinal discs, the ability to lift and keep upper body weight off the lower back, improve posture by stabilizing the lower back, strengthening the core and relieve lower back stiffness.
The belt has been shown to deal with back injuries and conditions such as herniated disks, spinal stenosis and scoliosis among others. The Dr. Ho Back Brace has two belt sizes available that will fit an array of waist sizes ranging from 25-55 Inches and pant sizes 0-16. Best part of all is, if used properly, Dr. Ho's Decompression Back Belt could treat the lower back and muscles without the need for any surgery!
- 2-in-1 Decompression Back Belt
- Manual Hand Pump
- Instructional DVD
Features and Benefits
- Back Brace for Posture
- Clinical-Grade Decompression for Low-Back Relief
- Helps with Recovery From Back-Related Sports Injuries
- Use at Home or Discreetly Under Clothes
- Decompresses Lower Back Joints for Long-Term Relief
- Helps the Healing Process of Herniated Disks
- Fits waist sizes 25-55 and pant sizes 0-16
- Stabilizes Lower Back for Improved Posture
- Can easily be Worn Under Clothing
- Available Belt Sizes (Fitting):
- Size A: 25-Inches to 41-Inches
- Size B: 42-Inches to 55-Inches
- Warranty: 1 Year
Consult with your doctor if using a nonsurgical spinal decompression is right for you. Individuals with the following conditions should not use a decompression belt.
- Metal Implants in the Spine
- Advanced Stage of Osteoporosis
- Tumor in Spine
- Spinal Fracture
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Testimonial Video (0:30 minutes)
2-n-1 Decompression Belt Demonstration Video (4:11 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A