ThermaZone provides continuous Thermal Therapy for both Hot Therapy and Cold Therapy. Now patients recovering at home can get the same Thermal Therapy commonly found in clinics and hospitals from the comfort of their own homes. ThermaZone Hot Cold Therapy targets Pain Relief where the patient needs it by offering a host of Thermal Pads designed specifically for joints and other pain prone areas of the body. Therma Zone is affordable, making Thermal Therapy available for most individuals. Offering soothing pain relief without the use of ice, ThermaZone has a temperature span of -38øF to 128øF. Weighing less than 4 pounds, ThermaZone is highly portable. Its small size also contributes to ThermaZone?s portability. ThermaZone eliminates the inconvenience of treatments that start off too hot or too cold and then quickly lose their therapeutic effectiveness as their temperatures change. Thermal Patients are able to receive immediate pain management therapy when and where ever they need it.
ThermaZone provides consistent, therapeutic temperature levels for any part of the body with five preset timer options.
- Timed therapy: 10, 20 or 30 minutes.
- Continuous therapy: 30 minutes on and 30 minutes pause or 30 minutes on and 60 minutes pause.
Therma Zone Pain Relief Pads deliver uniform temperature distribution across the surface of the pad. Constant, controlled temperature is the leading benefit for ThermaZone Pads. Designed with microchannels, Therma Zone Pads target key musculoskeletal areas of the body with constant, controlled temperature consistency over the entire treatment period. These low profile microchannels operate with less water making them lightweight, more efficient and form-fitting. ThermaZone overcomes the disadvantages of ice packs, heat packs and gel packs. There is no condensation and dripping, no risk of tissue damage, no toxic content, no risk of wound poisoning and no dangerous hot spots often associated with competitor products.
ThermaZone Hot Cold Therapy Components
- Thermal control unit.
- AC adaptor.
- Connector hose.
- Pain relief pads sold separately.
ThermaZone Hot Cold Therapy Traumatology Range
- In-Hospital & clinic treatment
- Post-surgical recovery
- Intensive care and emergency medicine
- Professional physiotherapy
- Sports medicine
- Trauma rehabilitation
- Private and in-home care
- Pain management
ThermaZone Hot Cold Therapy Applications
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Chronic and acute pain
- Sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal disorders
ThermaZone Hot Cold Therapy Features & Benefits
- Physician-designed device with pain relief pads.
- Small profile and low weight for increased portability.
- Provides powerful pain relief.
- Provides hot therapy or cold therapy.
- Large selection of pain relief pads.
- Reduces bruising and swelling in cases of postoperative trauma.
- Accelerates healing and recovery.
- Reduces the need for pain medications.
- Reduces the risk of inflammatory response after exercise, trauma, surgery or infection.
- Rapidly improves mobility of affected joints.
- Increases range of motion and reduced muscle inhibition and atrophy.
- Promotes shorter hospital stays.
- Can provide constant temperature for up to 500 hours.
- Requires only 2 ounces of distilled water.
- Virtually maintenance free.
ThermaZone Hot Cold Therapy Specifications
- ThermaZone Heat Cool Therapy Product Numbers: 003-02, 003-03, 003-10, 003-11, 003-12, 003-13, 003-15, 003-17, 003-18, 003-19, 003-20, 003-05.
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 4.5"
- Length: 11"
- Weight: 3 lbs. 7 oz.
- Temperature Range: - 38° F to 128° F
- 20 levels of adjustable temperature.
- Runs without the use of ice.
- Heats or cools in a matter of minutes.
- Manufacturer: Innovative Medical Equipment.
- Brand: ThermaZone.
- Innovative Medical Equipment ThermaZone Warranty: 180 days for ThermaZone Unit, 90 days for Pain Relief Pads.
ThermaZone Hot Cold Therapy Video
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ThermaZone Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- The continuous cold therapy,