SILVERCEL Non-Adherent Antimicrobial Alginate Dressing with Silver provides an antimicrobial barrier for up to seven days. The amount of time between dressing changes is dependent on wound exudate levels. Silvercel non-adherent dressing features a non-woven pad made with a combination of alginate, carboxymethylcellulose, and nylon fibers that are coated in silver. The alginate part of the dressing helps manage the exudate. Meanwhile, the silver coating on the nylon fibers acts as an antimicrobial agent to reduce the risk of infection.
This pad uses EASYLIFT Precision Film Technology to ensure that the dressing layer that makes contact with the wound is non-adhesive. This makes removal of the dressing pain-free. The EASYLIFT technology also ensures non-adherence to the wound after absorbing exudate.
The SILVERCEL dressing is designed for use on moderate-to-heavily exuding wounds. This makes it ideal to use on surgical wounds, donor sites, and various ulcers including diabetic, venous, and decubitus or pressure ulcers.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ideal for Use on Moderate-to-Heavily Exuding Wounds
- Non-Adhesive for Pain-Free Removal
- Silver Creates Antimicrobial Barrier
- Lasts up to 7 Days
- Product Number: 900112, 900202, 900404, 900408
- Width: 1, 2, 4, or 4.25 Inch
- Length: 12, 2, 4.25, or 8 Inch
- HCPCS: A6199, A6196, or A6197
Additional Product Information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- It actually heals your wound in a short time