Other TIELLE product(s)
Customers Also Bought
TIELLE PLUS, manufactured by Systagenix, is a foam dressing that initiates moist wound healing, and effectively manages the fluid away from the wound bed to help prevent both skin maceration and leakage. This dressing can be used on moderate to heavily exuding, partial and full thickness wounds, such as pressure ulcers, venous and arterial ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and donor sites. TIELLE PLUS is also suitable for coupling with compression bandages.
Compared to TIELLE Foam Dressing, TIELLE Plus Dressing adds a super-absorbent material to the wicking layer, providing extra absorbency.
Depending upon the wound conditions and exudate levels, this dressing may be worn for up to 7 days. Offering fewer dressing changes, this super absorbent dressing helps save time and costs.
TIELLE PLUS Features & Benefits
- Can be worn up to 7 days
- Offers repositioning on initial application
- Dressing flexibility to conform to difficult to dress areas
- Skin-friendly removal, with sterile water technique
PLUS Hyropolymer Dressing Specifications
- Product numbers: MTP501, MTP502, MTP505
- Sizes: 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 inches, 5-7/8 x 7-3/4 inches, 5-7/8 x 5-7/8 inches
- Manufacturer: Systagenix
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A