Customers Also Bought
Curity Hypoallergenic Clear Tape is ideal for securing catheters or IV tubing. This Hypoallergenic Tape is designed for individuals with sensitivities to other medical tapes. Curity Transparent Tape is also useful for securing dressings where a clear view of the site is required. Manufactured by Kendall, Curity Hypoallergenic Clear Tape is made of plastic and is easily torn to the size needed for your specific application. This Medical Tape adheres well to skin and tubing. Curity Hypoallergenic Clear Tape is available in 1/2", 1", 2", and 3" widths in 10 yard length rolls.
Kendall Curity Hypoallergenic Clear Tape Features & Benefits
- Transparent plastic tape adheres well to skin and tubing.
- Ideal for I.V. tubing and catheter tape downs.
- Variety of use.
- Easily torn across or lengthwise.
- Ease of use.
- Available in ten-yard rolls.
- Ideal for individual patient use.
Kendall Curity Hypoallergenic Clear Tape Specifications
- Kendall Curity Hypoallergenic Clear Tape Product Numbers: 8553C, 8534C, 8535C, 8536C.
- Width Options: 1/2 Inch, 1 Inch, 2 Inch or 3 Inch.
- Length: 10 Yards.
- Color: Clear.
- Application: Medical Tape.
- Material: Plastic.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Curity.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311708.
- HCPCS Code: A4452.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- not sticky enough, useless