Customers Also Bought
SafeWash Sterile Saline Wound Cleanser is a sterile wound wash saline spray. It provides a gentle and effective way to clean wounds.
Sterile saline wound cleaner uses clinically proven pressure in order to remove bacteria and debris from the wound without causing any pain. The bag-in-can technology allows for the wound cleanser to be sprayed upside down.
This wound cleanser is preservative free and drug free. These saline sprays are environmentally friendly, because they contain no CFC's, which deplete the ozone layer. The cleanser also causes no burning or stinging and is made from a 0.9 percent sodium chloride solution.
Application of the sterile saline wound cleanser can be used for wound cleansing, skin/incontinent cleansing, scrapes, EMS, deep cuts, puncture wounds and first aid.
SafeWash Sterile Saline Wound Cleanser is sold in 7.5 oz cans and available in cases of 12.SafeWash Sterile Saline Wound Cleanser Features and Benefits
- Sterile wound wash saline spray.
- Provides gentle and effective way to clean wounds.
- Uses clinically proven pressure to remove bacteria and debris from wound without causing pain.
- Bag-in-can technology allows to be sprayed upside down.
- Causes no burning or stinging.
- Made from 0.9 percent sodium chloride solution.
- Application for wound cleansing, skin/incontinent cleansing, scrapes, EMS, deep cuts, puncture wounds and first aid.
- SafeWash Sterile Saline Wound Cleanser Item number: 00245.
- Size: 7.5 Ounce.
- Application: Wound Irrigation Cleanser.
- Container: Can.
- Dosage: Spray.
- Type: Topical
- Generic Drug Name: Sodium Chloride.
- Strength: 0.9%
- Preservative free.
- Drug free.
- No CFC's, which deplete the ozone layer.
- prop 65: No.
- Sterile: Yes
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: SafeWash.
- UNSPSC Code: 42312313.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history