Other PolyMem product(s)
Customers Also Bought
PolyMem WIC 3 x 3 in Silver Cavity Wound Filler - Ferris 1333 is manufactured by Ferris MFG Corporation. The 3 x 3 PolyMem WIC is formulated especially to serve as a Cavity Wound Dressing. PolyWic will expand within the wound cavity to fill dead space, keeping the wound bed clean and moisturized while absorbing excess fluid. PolyMem WIC Cavity Wound Filler contains all the same wound healing agents as PolyMem, however, the membrane is thicker and the semi-permeable thin film backing on PolyMem is not required on PolyMem WIC. PolyMem WIC easily folds or cuts into any configuration. PolyWic will not fragment or adhere to the wound bed and its extra absorbent capacity increases time between dressing changes.
PolyMem WIC Indications
- Pressure ulcers (State IIl-IV)
- Vascular ulcers
- Diabetic foot and leg ulcers
- Acute wounds
Product Features & Benefits
- Manage moderately to heavily exudating wounds.
- Adaptable to the wound, folding or cutting into any configuration.
- Keeps wound moist for faster healing.
- Absorbs excess fluid.
- Product Numbers: 1333.
- Width Options: 0.4" or 3"
- Length Options: 3" or14"
- Shape Options: Square or Rope.
- Application: Wound Filler.
- Options: Also available with Silver for infection fighting.
- Manufacturer: Ferris
- Brand: PolyMem
- HCPCS code: A6515
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ferris Sub Brand PolyMem Size 3 x 3 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history