Customers Also Bought
Dynarex Povidone Iodine Prep Solution and Povidone Iodine Scrub Solutions are manufactured by Dynarex and are used for antiseptic treatment or as aFirst Aid Cleanser & Debrider of the skin. Dynarex Povidone Iodine Solutions are specifically formulated with 10% povidone iodine for antiseptic treatment of skin and mucosa while Povidone Iodine Srub Solutions are formulated with 7.5% povidone iodine for pre-operative hand scrubbing and surgical site preparation. The product specifications below describe the differences between Povidone Iodine Prep Solutions and Povidone Iodine Scrub Solutions.
- 10% povidone iodine solution.
- U.S.P. equivalent to 1% available iodine.
- Antiseptic treatment of skin and mucosa.
- Venipuncture preparation.
- Care of abrasions, lacerations and minor burns.
- 7.5% povidone iodine solution.
- U.S.P. equivalent to .75% available iodine.
- Effective for pre-operative hand scrubbing and surgical site preparation.
- Antiseptic scrub for minor first aid.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre these bottles of Povidone-Iodine sterile or non-sterile?Question by: Jamie Mattern on Mar 22, 2017 8:57:00 AMThis is a non-sterile antiseptic according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 8, 2018 9:14:00 AM
Based on your history