Other PolyMem product(s)
- PolyMem Silver Non-Adhesive Dressings
- PolyMem Shapes Dressings
- PolyMem Shapes 1709 | Silver Sacral Dressing - 7.2 x 7.8 Inch Sacral Adhesive, 4-1/2 x 4.7 Inch Pad by Ferris
- PolyMem Shapes 1823 | #3 Silver Oval Dressing - 2 x 3 Inch Oval Adhesive, 1 x 2 Inch Pad by Ferris
- PolyMem Shapes 1853 | #5 Oval Dressing - 5 x 3-1/2 Inch Oval Adhesive, 3 x 2 Inch Pad by Ferris
Customers Also Bought
Below is a PolyMem Wound Dressing Selection Guide to help select the right dressing for your needs.
PolyMem Film Adhesive Dressing Specifications
PolyMem Cloth Adhesive Dressing Specifications
PolyMem Non Adhesive Dressing Specifications
PolyMem Finger-Toe Adhesive Dressing Specifications
PolyMem is a multi-functional Wound Care dressing. PolyMem dressings are manufactured by Ferris and provides four key wound healing capabilities—cleanse, fill, absorb and moisten. PolyMem contains a mild non-ionic, non-toxic, tissue-friendly cleansing agent. This PolyMem agent is activated by moisture that is gradually released into the wound bed. Built-in cleansing capabilities of PolyMem Dressings reduce the need to cleanse wounds during dressing changes, so you can avoid disrupting the growth of healthy tissue as the wound heals. PolyMem Wound Dressings gently expand to fill and conform to the wound. PolyMem Dressings wick away up to 10 times its weight of wound exudate. It keeps the wound moist and soothes traumatized tissues. This action reduces patient wound pain. The moisturer keeps the dressing pad from adhering to the wound so it removes with virtually no pain. These four key wound healing capabilities activate only when needed to accommodate the needs of the individual wound type. If the PolyMem Dressing detects exudate, the absorption function is activated. If a wound cavity is present, the PolyMem Dressing will detect the cavity and fill it. PolyMem dressing pads remove with virtually no pain making dressing changes easier and less traumatic for the patient.
PolyMem Dressings can replace most common dressings such as polyurethane or silicone foam dressings, hydrogels, hydrocolloids, transparent films, gauze, and traditional dressings. PolyMem provides a family of dressings, including Film Adhesive Dressings, Cloth Adhesive Dressings, Non-Adhesive Dressings, and Finger-toe Dressings to meet the needs of individual patients and their wound type. Clinical studies show that PolyMem dressings offer quicker wound recovery times than traditional dressings and have been found to help heal wounds that had previously been unsuccessfully treated. PolyMem uses glycerol to soothe traumatized tissues, reducing wound pain and providing comfort at the wound site.
PolyMem Film Dressings provide excellent wound care for acute wounds, leg ulcers, vascular ulcers, and diabetic ulcers. No tape or secondary dressing is required when using the PolyMed Film Dressing.
PolyMem Cloth Adhesive Dressings deliver the advantages of PolyMem technology and the benefits of a breathable, adhesive-coated cloth backing that is exceptionally comfortable for wound patients. PolyMem cloth-backed adhesive dressings are ideal for treating ecchymosis and resolving skin tears caused by friction and shear.
PolyMem Non-adhesive Dressings are the optimal choice for applications where cutting to size and taping is your preferred method of application. PolyMem conformable non-adhesive pad and roll dressings are available in numerous sizes. PolyMem Non Adhesive Dressings deliver innovative wound support to the widest possible case profiles.
PolyMem Finger-Toe Dressings help reduce edema, bruising, pain and inflammation. The PolyMem Finger-Toe Dressing helps to manage sprains, strains, contusions, abrasion, lacerations, burns, ulcers and matricectomies.
PolyMem Wound Dressings Features & Benefits
- Provides four key wound-healing capabilities: Cleanses, Fills, Absorbs, Moistens.
- Reduces need for multiple wound care products.
- Streamlines the process of treating wounds.
- Treats the majority of wounds, including full- and partial-thickness wounds, skin tears, ulcers, surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns.
- Creates an optimal healing environment.
- Provides up to seven days between changes, depending upon wound status.
- Provides clear built-in visual indication of when dressing needs to be changed
- Enhances patient comfort.
- Additional Information