The Otter Pediatric bathing chair provides support and safety for children while bathing. The Otter has an angle adjustable seat and backrest to accommodate each individual's positioning needs. The legs are slip-resistant for safety and can raise the chair an additional 7". The chair has height and width adjustable lateral supports that can be used for positioning the head or trunk.Features and Benefits
- Slip-resistant legs can raise chair up to 7"
- Comfortable Fabric that can be removed and machine-washed
- Leg Straps control abduction and adduction, and also has adjustable positioning straps for added safety
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel
- Polyester knit fabric includes a trunk strap to assist in lateral support Features additional padding between the fabric and Otter frame
- Angle-adjustable seat and back have five angle adjustments from 0 to 90 degrees
- Seat and back Uni-Bars provide one-handed angle adjustments
- Adjustments can be made with user seated in chair
- Product Weight Capacity: 60 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # ot 1000 sf, ot 2000 sf, ot 3000 sf
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!