Other Aloe Vesta product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Aloe Vesta Daily Moisturizer (formerly named 2 n 1 Skin Conditioner) is a soothing skin conditioner that gently softens and moisturizes sensitive skin while helping protect chafed, chapped cracked and/or windburned skin. This skin moisturizer is free from irritating preservatives, fragrances and dyes, making it a great skin conditioner for anyone with sensitive or easily-irritated skin.
Aloe Vesta Daily Moisturizer is designed to maintain healthy skin and utilizes a formula that leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. This skin protectant creates an invisible barrier that helps seal in moisture while helping reduce transepidermal water loss. You might also be interested in similar skin conditioner products that Vitality Medical carries, such as Skin Protectant Ointment with Vitamin A & D, Aloe Vesta Perineal Skin Cleanser, Aloe Vesta Protective Ointment, and Aloe Vesta Daily Moisturizer.
Product Features and Benefits
- Free of irritating preservatives, fragrances, and dyes.
- Meets FDA Skin Protection Monograph requirements.
- Creates an invisible barrier that helps seal in moisture and reduce transepidermal water loss.
- Designed to maintain healthy skin with a formula that leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Formulated for routine moisturizing and skin protection.
- Helps prevent chafed and cracked skin.
- Occlusive skin barrier properties.
- Promotes skin hydration.
- Daily moisturizer.
- Product Numbers: 324802, 324804, 324809
- Sizes: 2 oz Bottle (324802), 4 oz Bottle (324804), 8 oz Bottle (324809)
- Contents: Petrolatum
- Active Ingredient: 3% dimethicone
- Formulated for all ages
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Brand: Aloe Vesta
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand Aloe Vesta
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan this lotion be used in the sterilization setting in a surgical department? Is it steam permeable? Is it safe to use by those handling surgical instruments that are being prepared for sterilization?Question by: Kathy Logan on Nov 24, 2017 11:03:00 AMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best to speak with a medical professional for proper advice.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 24, 2018 8:06:00 AM
Based on your history
- I like aloe vera products, have used them for years
- Natural, unscented, gentle, intense moisture, healing properties
- Silky feel, aloe included in it, healing properties,
- Leaves no stains on clothes