The Storm Indicator features a large, easy to read liquid-crystal display. In addition, it can display up to 6 digits and 7 segments, too, so you can be sure that you are reading an accurate value.
Featuring selectable units, along with gross, tare, and net conversion functions, this indicator is great for many applications.
The Storm Indicator can function on 6 C cell batteries, which are not included, or by an AC adapter, which you also must order separately.
To assist with saving battery power or electricity, this indicator features an auto shut-off and sleep mode.
This digital indicator is encased in a stainless steel enclosure which will ensure durability.
204 Storm Indicator Features and Benefits
- Conserves energy.
- Converts between English and Metric units.
- Several functions.
- Stainless steel.
- Various methods to power.
204 Storm Indicator Specifications
- Product Number: 204.
- Display: 1 inch / 25 millimeters.
- Display Length: 8 inches / 204 millimeters.
- Display Width: 2.125 inches / 54 millimeters.
- Display Height: 6.625 inches / 168 millimeters.
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions.
- Power: AC adapter or batteries.
- Application: To display values from Detecto scales.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!